xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Slim Trinity & Phat Jasper Rgh Consoles T-x Coolrunner Chips  (Read 1343 times)

gotchu

• Archived User
Slim Trinity & Phat Jasper Rgh Consoles T-x Coolrunner Chips
« Reply #225 on: February 03, 2012, 11:03:00 AM »

I sent you a pm and I also sent you an email through your website. I was also just reading about the last console you sold and said it boots in 4 to 5 seconds. Wow that is like lightning compared to my old phat console that bit the dust. Any way I will be waiting to hear from you.

flconsoletech

• Archived User
« Reply #226 on: February 03, 2012, 12:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(mach9 @ Feb 2 2012, 10:12 PM) View Post

Just received the console and spent the last few hours navigating through the menus and testing it out.

It's flawless.  Excellent, excellent work, Nate, from start to finish!  Exactly how you would hope purchasing a premodded console from the internet would be.

We got a true professional in the building.

Communication was quick, all questions answered (of which there were many), laid out the options I had without any pressure, great pricing, quick shipping, packaging was nice, and most importantly delivered above and beyond what I was expecting.  The console is like-new.  There's nothing more you could reasonably ask for.

I can't recommend flconsoletech enough... As long as you're in the business, I'll be a customer.  

Thank you Nate.

And thanks for posting the pic of the install!  It's probably something I'd never get to see otherwise.

Thanks for the awesome feedback man! I strive for 100% satisfaction and haven't failed anyone yet smile.gif

QUOTE(gotchu @ Feb 3 2012, 01:03 PM) View Post

I sent you a pm and I also sent you an email through your website. I was also just reading about the last console you sold and said it boots in 4 to 5 seconds. Wow that is like lightning compared to my old phat console that bit the dust. Any way I will be waiting to hear from you.

Responded to your PM but never got your email through my site for some reason, sure you hit send?

The 4-5 second boot times are rare in slim and even those select few consoles that boot so fast can still have slower boot times on occasion, its just the nature of the mod because it has to physically glitch. Most slims I do are around 15 seconds but each system is different.

You can always email me direct: [email protected]  -Nate

flconsoletech

• Archived User
« Reply #227 on: February 07, 2012, 01:46:00 PM »

The $225 slim system without flashed DVD drive has been sold.

flconsoletech

• Archived User
« Reply #228 on: February 08, 2012, 02:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(fitz0527 @ Feb 7 2012, 08:55 PM) View Post

Hey, sent you a PM.  biggrin.gif

Replied smile.gif

Just go an LE Halo Reach console with matching wireless controller and 250GB hard drive. System has coolrunner pre installed and DVD drive flashed - $350 Shipped 2nd day FedEX. Contact me if interested. Console and controller are in perfect condition.

flconsoletech

• Archived User
« Reply #229 on: February 09, 2012, 09:20:00 AM »

QUOTE(Tdezel @ Feb 8 2012, 10:08 PM) View Post

Just wanted to give Nate some street cred. He installed a coolrunner on my resident evil edition and reflashed via mobo a bad bin file updated nand. Very fast and reliable he is the at the top as far as I'm concerned thanks Nate in a world with shady xbox peddlers you are a true pro. Tommy

Thanks Tommy!

Halo LE slim has been sold.

flconsoletech

• Archived User
« Reply #230 on: February 13, 2012, 10:40:00 AM »

Currently sold out of pre modified consoles. Still accepting mail in orders for all RGH able system, chips in stock.

Xplorer4x4

• Archived User
« Reply #231 on: March 14, 2012, 05:22:00 AM »

QUOTE(flconsoletech @ Feb 7 2012, 03:46 PM) View Post

The $225 slim system without flashed DVD drive has been sold.

Wow, I only got a $10 discount on my slim trinity with an LG drive, and that was only after I had to ask for it.

buda81

• Archived User
« Reply #232 on: February 02, 2020, 10:48:00 PM »

PMed you

flconsoletech

• Archived User
« Reply #233 on: April 25, 2012, 01:35:00 PM »

Haven't had any consoles for sale but I am still doing many RGH system for mail in customers. Coolrunners in stock and ready to install on any console under 14699. Contact me if interested.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]