xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: Slim Trinity & Phat Jasper Rgh Consoles T-x Coolrunner Chips  (Read 1348 times)

flconsoletech

• Archived User
Slim Trinity & Phat Jasper Rgh Consoles T-x Coolrunner Chips
« Reply #195 on: December 02, 2011, 10:10:00 AM »

RGH service available to anyone which includes T-X coolrunner chip and return shipping for $70

Please feel free to contact me at any of the following: AIM-FlyModsAIM [email protected] txt/phone-407-900-MODS (6637)

fatboy123

• Archived User
« Reply #196 on: December 02, 2011, 07:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(flconsoletech @ Dec 2 2011, 12:10 PM) View Post

RGH service available to anyone which includes T-X coolrunner chip and return shipping for $70

Please feel free to contact me at any of the following: AIM-FlyModsAIM [email protected] txt/phone-407-900-MODS (6637)

I assume Freeboot will be installed. Does the service include keeping a copy of the original nand for the owner?

flconsoletech

• Archived User
« Reply #197 on: December 02, 2011, 08:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ualdayan @ Dec 2 2011, 08:22 PM) View Post

Do you have an ETA on when you might have more slims in stock?  I had a Falcon reballed last year, and despite running it at nearly jet speed fan speed it still RROD'd on me again.  I'd consider a Jasper, except from what I hear the RROD wasn't really fixed until the slim models, right?

No ETA, hopefully sometime next week. Jaspers are a completely solid system that don't get the rrod. They also boot in 2-3 seconds apposed to the 10-20 a slim can take. Honestly the only difference is the way they look, if you're concerned about reliability with a jasper, don't be smile.gif

QUOTE(fatboy123 @ Dec 2 2011, 09:12 PM) View Post

I assume Freeboot will be installed. Does the service include keeping a copy of the original nand for the owner?

As stated I install the latest freeboot 13604 (currently the most recent version). I keep a copy of your original nand and cpu key but cannot guarantee I will keep it forever, I like to email the files to my buyers rather than include a disc (going green lol).

flconsoletech

• Archived User
« Reply #198 on: December 04, 2011, 11:54:00 AM »

QUOTE(Syrant @ Dec 3 2011, 02:30 AM) View Post

I was going to leave this feedback earlier, but I was too busy loving this awesome Slim that Nate sent me. I'm still amazed at how much better it works then my other RGH I had. It boots faster and more often then my Falcon, believe it or not! He sent it so quickly, too. You're definitely my modder of choice from now on. Thanks again, man. (and I love your business card)

Haha thanks man! glad you like the card tongue.gif

Stock update:
- I am sold out of consoles completely, I should be picking up more slims and jaspers near the end of the week. If anyone wants to pre order or have a system glitched please contact me -Nate

Audiophile72

• Archived User
« Reply #199 on: December 05, 2011, 10:39:00 AM »

Got my BB Jasper last week.  I wish all internet sellers worked as well as Nate.  This guy is top notch all the way!  GREAT communication, fast shipping and a good product.  I even scoped out the quality of his work... Nice clean soldering.  Clean glue down of wires!

My Jasper boots in 3-4 seconds!  All the time!

I recommend his services!!

mopoge

• Archived User
« Reply #200 on: December 05, 2011, 01:40:00 PM »

I've got a stock Jasper that I'd like to RGH to run all the typical JTAG-type stuff.  However, I'd still like to be able to go on Live and play my multiplayer originals like MW3.  From the limited research I've done, this sounds possible via a Cygnos v2 setup.  Do you perform this type of service?  If so, how much would you charge?

Thanks,
Mo

rodeojones

• Archived User
« Reply #201 on: December 07, 2011, 10:50:00 AM »

I've ordered a premod from Nate and also sent a system to be glitched. In both cases, he was very helpful and did a great job. Both consoles work flawlessly. Excellent service!

flconsoletech

• Archived User
« Reply #202 on: December 07, 2011, 11:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(Audiophile72 @ Dec 5 2011, 12:39 PM) View Post

Got my BB Jasper last week.  I wish all internet sellers worked as well as Nate.  This guy is top notch all the way!  GREAT communication, fast shipping and a good product.  I even scoped out the quality of his work... Nice clean soldering.  Clean glue down of wires!

Thanks for the feedback and review!

My Jasper boots in 3-4 seconds!  All the time!
I recommend his services!!

QUOTE(mopoge @ Dec 5 2011, 03:40 PM) View Post

I've got a stock Jasper that I'd like to RGH to run all the typical JTAG-type stuff.  However, I'd still like to be able to go on Live and play my multiplayer originals like MW3.  From the limited research I've done, this sounds possible via a Cygnos v2 setup.  Do you perform this type of service?  If so, how much would you charge?

Thanks,
Mo

Unfortunately I don't offer installing a cygnos chip, sorry!

QUOTE(rodeojones @ Dec 7 2011, 12:50 PM) View Post

I've ordered a premod from Nate and also sent a system to be glitched. In both cases, he was very helpful and did a great job. Both consoles work flawlessly. Excellent service!

Thank you sir! appreciate the feedback!

Mack702

• Archived User
« Reply #203 on: December 09, 2011, 07:57:00 PM »

PM Sent!

I Need my RE 360 RGH'D , Would love Cygnos Rev E also.... Let me know.

flconsoletech

• Archived User
« Reply #204 on: December 09, 2011, 08:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(Mack702 @ Dec 9 2011, 09:57 PM) View Post

PM Sent!

I Need my RE 360 RGH'D , Would love Cygnos Rev E also.... Let me know.

Sorry, I don't install Cygnos chips but am happy to install a coolrunner for you.

Mack702

• Archived User
« Reply #205 on: December 09, 2011, 08:22:00 PM »

Turn on your AIM   wink.gif

flconsoletech

• Archived User
« Reply #206 on: December 10, 2011, 09:31:00 AM »

QUOTE(Mack702 @ Dec 9 2011, 10:22 PM) View Post

Turn on your AIM   wink.gif

I'm only on aim during the week while im at work smile.gif you can feel free to email or txt me.

Bigmojoj27

• Archived User
« Reply #207 on: December 10, 2011, 11:23:00 AM »

Bought my Xbox from Nate on Thursday, got it in Monday. Everything has  been working perfectly this week and just figured out how to install Xbox1 compatibility. I cannot emphasize how great it was working with him; amazing work and AWESOME communication the entire process. Definitely referring him to all my friend and using him again if I need any further work done to it.

apezalien

• Archived User
« Reply #208 on: December 11, 2011, 10:09:00 AM »

pm sent

flconsoletech

• Archived User
« Reply #209 on: December 11, 2011, 11:24:00 AM »

Currently sold out of all consoles. I am taking a short break from selling systems until after xmas. If anyone has a system they want done they can still contact me, otherwise I will post when I have more stock. -Nate
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16