xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18

Author Topic: Project Wetbox Wip  (Read 4527 times)

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2005, 01:05:00 AM »

Ubernewb, you should seriously do that watercooling mod we were talking about.

bosstitan187

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2005, 07:17:00 AM »

wow simpley amazing dude this thing is fucking tight as hell

FearX351

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2005, 09:48:00 AM »

beerchug.gif If you ever plan on selling it I may buy it

Shoo Box

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2005, 03:53:00 PM »

biggrin.gif
 beerchug.gif

bosstitan187

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2005, 05:09:00 PM »

bump for ma boi

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2005, 05:22:00 PM »

bump for ma boi

I thought english was the language spoken or translated into for these forums..  biggrin.gif  JK

Bump for an awesome case

haloloser

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2005, 09:40:00 PM »

thanks so much for the support guys, i really appreciate it.  i was begenning to think my constant updates were getting annoying, but i suppose i have a reason to update now.  

so anyways, i went to one of my most favorite stores today, and got a few things.  i walked out of there with a really awsome idea for case feet.  this is what i purchased.
user posted image
from left to right, ill name off what they will be used for.  washers to go on top of the springs  to the immediate right.  both will be used as a tension device for the waterblock.  eject button, power button, counter sinking screw for the case feet, and an accorn nut for the inside of the case where the feet will be attached.

user posted image
i left out a picture of this nut, but its ok.  i started making the case feet by cutting a piece of plex roughly the same size and shape as the bolt.  one for the top and bottum of each bolt so there will be eight of them total.

user posted image
next i marked the center of the plex piece and drilled a hole.  i beveled the edges of it so that the screw would fit flush with the plex.

user posted image
i then added shrink wrap to the bolts so that the leds wouldnt short.  here is a picture with the leds in place.

user posted image
here she is in the light.  i have to remove some of the bolt so the acorn will hole it firmly in place.  i have it clamped together just to get an idea.

user posted image
here we are all lit up.  not that impressive, huh?  i know how to fix it, back to the drawing board.

user posted image
tadaaa!!!  i added two more leds facing upwards to illuminate the top piece of plex as well.

user posted image
finally, a shot with them all finished.  it took forever, but it was one of those things that i wll really appreciate later.  tell me what you think of the feet.  if anyone is interested i can sketch up a quick tut.  just let me know.

-haloloser-

haloloser

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2005, 05:09:00 PM »

i finished and mounted the feet today.  i dont have the digi cam yet, so i am posting a teaser.  i cant help it i needed a break from work, and my messy work bench.  ill post better pics later.  this is a picture of the feet.

user posted image

bosstitan187

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2005, 05:40:00 PM »

DANG that tight dude keep it up

jayda

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2005, 06:05:00 PM »

beerchug.gif )

( ph34r.gif hope you didnt mind me posting stuff in your thread ph34r.gif )

haloloser

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2005, 06:58:00 PM »

smile.gif and yes you're the 1st console mod on this Great Worklog Contest. We never said it has to be pc-modding or casemodding in the rules... as long as it is a Worklog, an ongoing worklog wink.gif Well, a worklog about modding your shoe wil stretch this a bit too far, use some self-restraint wink.gif Well the doors are open now... let's see where this takes us.

Shoo Box

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2005, 12:58:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

bosstitan187

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2005, 01:14:00 PM »

that awsome dude its get better every day keep us posted

haloloser

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2005, 08:38:00 PM »

ok guys, i started out firday with a routine visit to my cardiologist in atlanta.  everything was going fine, and then about midway through my eckocardiogram, my heart had a slight arithimia.  i have a rare heart condition called indocartiofibroelastosis.  ill go into more detail later.  ive just been cooped up in a hospital room for so long i had to do something.  anyways, they decided that i would need a deffiberlator for safety purposes.  the surgery , and installation went fine, and then i had an allergic reaction to one of the antibiotics that i was being given through and iv.  my sistolic bloob pressure dropped to 42 (its normally around 112), but they were able to resusitate me.  at any rate,  i deffinately have a higher power, and a whole lot of people to thank for praying for me and getting my through this.  im just gonna post a few pics of my hospital stay, so progress should be slow for the next week or two.  dont forget about me though, ive had alot of good ideas come to me just sitting around.  cheers.

user posted image
this is when i arrived in the hospital on friday.  thats a heart monitor, and it could definately use some wire management.

user posted image
this is a model of a deffiberlator.  i actually have one of these inside of me now.  the picture is taken with my dad's wedding band beside it for scale.

user posted image
a really nice nurse at the hospital.  she was probably my favorite.

user posted image
finally, a pic of the scar.  i have to get some sleep now.  ill keep it updated.  nighty,  night.

-haloloser-

b15ginz

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2005, 08:54:00 PM »

ok..
computer/xbox whatever ur making (i just looked at the pictures) everything look amazing.

the hospital visit? why share? personal stuff should be left outside. althou i do feel for you..i hope all is well. god bless. (to ur health..not ur case)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18