Xbox360 Forums > Xbox 360 Games General Chat (wip)

Microsoft: The Essential E3 Preview by Next-Gen.biz

(1/5) > >>

Xbox-Scene:
Microsoft: The Essential E3 Preview by Next-Gen.biz

MaulerX:
"The latest word is that it can be expected to show up at E3, though it likely won't be playable, or even running in real time on real hardware."-Halo3

IGN thinks quite the opposite: http://xbox360.ign.c...3/703671p1.html

"Knowing MS, the publisher will want to show all real, in-game engine footage to counter Sony's fantastical CG videos from E3 2005."-Halo3

unklgeorge:
Bungie hasn't even confirmed what their next project is, and i won't be surprised at all when Halo: Extreeeme Snowboarding makes its incredible debut at E3.  But either way we can all say how dumb Bungie would be not to make Halo 3, but remember; there is no guarantee that they are makining even a Halo franchise game at all.

Jagosix:
QUOTE(unklgeorge @ Apr 28 2006, 04:42 PM)
Bungie hasn't even confirmed what their next project is, and i won't be surprised at all when Halo: Extreeeme Snowboarding makes its incredible debut at E3.  But either way we can all say how dumb Bungie would be not to make Halo 3, but remember; there is no guarantee that they are makining even a Halo franchise game at all.

Hello. Dude, you must be on drugs or something to think that M$/Bungie are not doing another Halo. That's just like saying that Square/Enix are not making another FFxx series. Halo3 (or whatever they're going to call it), is going to make history sales again just like HALO2. Niether SONY nor Nintendo have any exclusive game that can outsell or outdo HALO. M$ is going to bring out another HALO. That's a given.

0794:
It will be interesting to see what E3 brings us, especially with the PS3 not even out and MS stacking up the games for the 360, wonder if anyone has anything up their sleeve...

My hope is to buy a 360 in one year from now on the Halo 3 release date and pick up the premium 360 package for $300.  Of course, I would buy a 360 sooner if a homebrew media center were to be developed.  No need for me to get a 360 now as the only games I play are the Halo series.  But I use XBMC almost every day for TV shows and movies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version