Xbox360 Forums > Xbox 360 Games General Chat (wip)

Thq

(1/3) > >>

gaz_dennis:
racing title moto gp4 and the shooter, the outfit have both been delayed and are going to miss the launch.they are now expected early next year.saints row has also been delayed until june next year.

i am not at all bothered

Deftech:
I thought Moto GP 4 was due next year anyways?

I might give The Outfit a rental at some point. Saints Row will never be touched by these hands.

jizmo:
Bugger. Saints Row was on my definitely buy -list, but I'm not at all sure if it'll be on it in june. Probably no, unless they manage to make it something incredible.

I hate these news, greatest launch ever has crumbled from what it was initially. They shouldn't have announced games to be released in the launch, this is all bad publicity when we get less than promised.

Deftech:
crumbled? seriously? whats less than promised? Unless your entire launch revolved around Saints Row, nothings really changed.

Oblivion was never given a date so we can't say that slipped, blame retailers and websites for that hype. The ONLY game that was pushed back that I yearn for was Recon 3, but I'm glad it got delayed for 2 reasons. #1 so they can push the hardware and make it look really really good, and #2, too many games at launch to begin with!

I can't think of any other games that have slipped from launch other than The Outfit and Saints Row, both of which don't appeal 2 me, but I can think of some that are at launch that were'nt supposed to be, Like King Kong. It was supposed to come out with the movie in mid December.

Again, it's all subjective. But all the big name games are still there(first party), all the EA titles are still there, all the Activisions are still there. I don't see how its bad publicity honestly.

gaz_dennis:
QUOTE(jizmo @ Oct 29 2005, 06:33 PM)Bugger. Saints Row was on my definitely buy -list, but I'm not at all sure if it'll be on it in june. Probably no, unless they manage to make it something incredible.

I hate these news, greatest launch ever has crumbled from what it was initially. They shouldn't have announced games to be released in the launch, this is all bad publicity when we get less than promised.

yeah it is a shame about games gettin put back.good point on saints row,by the time  it comes out we should have some news on gta 4.and if the rumours are true about it been mmorpg i think i'll wait for that :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version