Xbox360 Forums > Xbox 360 Games General Chat (wip)

Tony Hawk: American Wasteland

<< < (2/8) > >>

twistedsymphony:
QUOTE(greyz @ Jun 3 2005, 04:23 PM)I still think the school level was the best.i remember getting 1 millon points + without any codes in that level.

That was another one of my favorites too  

gamerguy999:
tony hawk 3 was the funnest of them all in my oppinion.

SkateorDie:
i enjoyed thps4 the most mainly because of the ps2 online paly and the levels. the screen from the new one look less than current genoration which is dissappointing, but i hope they revamp them by the time its released. I'm also really looking forward to the online play for XBL and the huge level, there are so many possibilities there, if PD0 can have 50+ players than THAW can have atleast 25-5- people per server. just imagine 50 people playing on one huge levels with people playing huge games of slap or tag with 20 players. the possibilities are endless imo, its going to be interesting to see whats going to turn out with this series.

runawaywarthog:
i like the series, but i think its getting a bit repetitive, know what im saying? how many games are you going to come out with before it finally ends? personally, i think thug should have been the end of it.  ive been skateboarding 6 years, im right on the edge of a sponsorship (i have a local board company checkin me out right now) and im absolutely in love with the sport. but after awhile, you begin to see the same exact things over and over again in this series.

Twasi:
It's a solid series but I agree it's rather repetitve by now, and trying to add "fresh" gameplay by letting you get off your board and adding all that other stuff wasn't to great  of an idea IMO, I really liked the more 'closed off' type of skate park levels, than the big open cities. If I could have one thing added to the series it would be a really solid skatepark editor, although I don't know how creative you can get with a level editor type of thing but they could try to make parts that make the level flow better or something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version