Xbox360 Forums > Xbox 360 Games General Chat (wip)

Tony Hawk: American Wasteland

<< < (8/8)

themadman123:
the reason it looks current gen is because it is. It is being released on xbox and PS2 and Gamecube plus xbox360, which pisses me off, if they are gonna make games on both platforms they are developing for the current gen systems in mind, and then just putting a little more "hi-res" textures in there for the 360.....They are sacrificing it so they can make more money and are just pinching every penny out of the current gen systems.

m_hael:
QUOTE(themadman123 @ Jun 18 2005, 02:05 AM)the reason it looks current gen is because it is. It is being released on xbox and PS2 and Gamecube plus xbox360, which pisses me off, if they are gonna make games on both platforms they are developing for the current gen systems in mind, and then just putting a little more "hi-res" textures in there for the 360.....They are sacrificing it so they can make more money and are just pinching every penny out of the current gen systems.

HaloFool90:
I actually don't like the way the Tony Hawk series is going with Underground and American Wasteland. I (like many other people i guess) prefer the old games. I know I still bust out my N64 to play the original Tony hawk every so often.

m_hael:
QUOTE(HaloFool90 @ Jun 20 2005, 04:50 PM)I actually don't like the way the Tony Hawk series is going with Underground and American Wasteland. I (like many other people i guess) prefer the old games. I know I still bust out my N64 to play the original Tony hawk every so often.

Carlo210:
right on!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version