xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Amped Beta  (Read 3248 times)

Broads

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2007, 11:44:00 PM »

NEZ,,

Yes I will do but in the mean time,  just copy the fonts.xml from the PAL folder and this should do you. smile.gif

Im having a re-jiggle of some of the home page elements at the moment,  so if you are making a theme, then please wait awhile,  as the background,  currently curtains.png and floor.png will be merged into one file ampbehind.xpr

I am also going to change the blank filler that sits behind the scrolling text in the amp window display, so this can be updated with gfx also.

Hope this helps.

Broads

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 02:50:00 PM »

Download updated...

What do I do about getting a SVN folder???

IPB Image

Nezahaulcoyote

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 04:18:00 PM »

QUOTE: "Yes I will do but in the mean time, just copy the fonts.xml from the PAL folder and this should do you"????? I don't understand what you are talking about? Take the fonts xml from your skin & replace it over your xml again?? It still won't fix the small fonts problem?

Broads

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2007, 01:40:00 AM »

Nez,  download the latest build...

Or Copy the fonts.xml from the pal dir,  and then copy it into your folder NTSC xx   where NTSC xx is the resolution that you want to run.

Can you take a screen shot of this black bar thing?

Broads

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2007, 09:38:00 AM »

Nez  Glad you liked the update. I think what you are refering to is the Now playing info panel...    It should have the image of your currently playing artist along with the name and track title.

Also when in TV shows  this info panel should contiain the tv series image.

FYI : To take a screen shot,   click the left thumb stick this saves the current screen to the directory you specify in the image setting (I think from memory) menu.  from here browse to the dir with your ftp tool and you should find a file something like screenshot.bmp.

Shame you dont like the rust back drop.   I was struggling to thing of what to use.  

What I would really like is someone to produce some nice sonic looking waves in a gentle animation.. smile.gif  that can go in the background.    Any takers?  

Nezahaulcoyote

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2007, 08:57:00 PM »

Broads, can u upload a blue text file here to overright the white text? It would go rather nice with my current theme. But I can't see the appearence text or any on this screen.

Broads

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2007, 04:42:00 AM »

Nez,   I could if I knew what you were talking about ;p

But I guess what you are after is a means to change the font colors used within the skin much like how containment does it.

I will have to take a look into it,  but I dont think it will be a quick update.

Chi3f are you able to give me any pointers in the right direction.

Nezahaulcoyote

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2007, 08:22:00 AM »

Its confirmed. My friend & I replaced the old build, & everything works fine. You will need to update the fix if you want to use any newer builds.

Nezahaulcoyote

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2007, 09:54:00 AM »

Broads what file do I replace to get rid of the black sreen whenever you select something? Example: I just clicked on my setting tab, now two black bars open up and there is a black sreen between the bars as they open? I want to replace the black background for the curtains one. Now that would look sweet. Instead of opening up to a black screen it will open up the curtains...

Broads

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2007, 10:35:00 AM »

Nez,   again I have no idea as to what you are refering.

Do you mean when the tray ejects and the screen folds out those bars?  one goes up the other down?
If so you have a screen calibration issue as this should look like a screen stretching out with a left and a right side to it.   (so curtains would look a little daft)..

If this isn't what you mean,  try explaining a little better.  Or send a screen grab.  See previous post for how to do this.

Regarding the latest xbmc build I will have to find out, as I havent got this yet.
Hows your theme coming along?

Nezahaulcoyote

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2007, 01:48:00 PM »

Here is a screenshot about the window I was referring to.....

http://www.box.net/shared/v1eor886c9

IPB Image

IPB Image

Nezahaulcoyote

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2007, 02:31:00 PM »

Broads how do you like them apples? I will also be keeping this private. Just for u and me. Since no one else wishes to add anything. I will email u the protected xpr when I'm completely done. It is a work of art.
This is the wickedist skin out right now. Also "PLEASE ADD WRAPVIEW" for all videos, pictures, & music...And please don't tell me u need a screenshot for WRAPVIEW? It is the most popular view for icons, besides wide icons. But I prefer WRAPVIEW 1-3....see clearity skin for examples....You rock Broads.

Broads

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2007, 02:33:00 PM »

Nez,  There are lots of screenshots, with no words to describe any further the black bars that you are talking about... And it looks to me that you have the curtains from the default skin,  being used within the kenwood theme..

So if you are still having a problem explain slower...   and I might catch on.

In the mean time I am adding support for different font colors to go with the different themes.
But that may take a little while whilst I get every thing in shape.

BYoung976

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2007, 09:02:00 PM »

I can't get this to run in 720p. What am I doing wrong?

Broads

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2007, 04:57:00 AM »

Do you mean when the tray ejects and the screen folds out those bars? one goes up the other down?
If so you have a screen calibration issue as this should look like a screen stretching out with a left and a right side to it. (so curtains would look a little daft)..

So I stand by the last statement..  The screen that folds out from the cd tray would look daft with curtains inside it.  Its supposed to be a lcd screen which unfolds and then turns on... But each to there own..

In anycase the image that you are looking to replace (by memory) is the tft_middle.png,  But this is a slither of an image that stretches to fill the screen.   Therefore if you wanted and by allmeans do what you want to your version,  your curtains would have to have fixed verticals and so will stretch out without any problem.

Hope that helps...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5