xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]

Author Topic: Release: Vision Beta 1 For Xbmc By Ninet9mustang  (Read 17257 times)

rocky5

• Recovered User
Release: Vision Beta 1 For Xbmc By Ninet9mustang
« Reply #720 on: May 13, 2008, 10:25:00 PM »

QUOTE(Jezz_X @ May 13 2008, 02:07 AM) View Post

Pfft xbox is old school man who uses them anymore  tongue.gif  I haven't booted mine up in ages I much prefer the full HiDef x264 playing linux version

I still use mine allot for watching films on my TV and playing PES5 with friends.

FourTwentySmiles

• Archived User
« Reply #721 on: May 14, 2008, 04:48:00 PM »

Personally....I love the work that people put into XBMC and everything involved with it from skins, and themes to python scripts and plug-ins. All of it. So dont take this as flaming......its not.

With that said.......XBMC, I think, was created FOR the Xbox.  Jezz.....you may not boot up your Xbox, that's your call, but dont just try to "phhhh" the Xbox away. I boot mine everyday......all of them. Some of us still love the humm of that old machine.

Seems to me that XBMC could be considered a "engine" of sorts, since being ported to linux and other OS's.
Thus making your computer....."LXMC" or LinuX Media Center, not XBMC (Xbox Media Center).

To "phhhh" at the Xbox is to do the same to the people, including yourself, who have contributed to XBMC ( on the Xbox......or any OS).....and those who are just now learning about the art of modding, and only beginning to find out about how great XBMC really is.

Jezz_X

• Archived User
« Reply #722 on: May 14, 2008, 06:32:00 PM »

QUOTE(FourTwentySmiles @ May 15 2008, 09:24 AM) View Post

Personally....I love the work that people put into XBMC and everything involved with it from skins, and themes to python scripts and plug-ins. All of it. So dont take this as flaming......its not.

With that said.......XBMC, I think, was created FOR the Xbox.  Jezz.....you may not boot up your Xbox, that's your call, but dont just try to "phhhh" the Xbox away. I boot mine everyday......all of them. Some of us still love the humm of that old machine.

Seems to me that XBMC could be considered a "engine" of sorts, since being ported to linux and other OS's.
Thus making your computer....."LXMC" or LinuX Media Center, not XBMC (Xbox Media Center).

To "phhhh" at the Xbox is to do the same to the people, including yourself, who have contributed to XBMC ( on the Xbox......or any OS).....and those who are just now learning about the art of modding, and only beginning to find out about how great XBMC really is.

blink.gif  OMG it was a joke thus the  tongue.gif  after a typed it try not to take anything I say too seriously

lawdawg0931

• Archived User
« Reply #723 on: May 14, 2008, 06:34:00 PM »

Ya, so don't just 'phhh' the Xbox away..... jester.gif LMAO

NineT9mustang

• Archived User
« Reply #724 on: May 14, 2008, 06:37:00 PM »

Just so everyone knows, Vision2 will only be compatible with XBMC-OSX and not the Linux/Windows/Xbox platform

FourTwentySmiles

• Archived User
« Reply #725 on: May 14, 2008, 08:20:00 PM »

wasnt tying to be a prick......was just stating my opinion.
Nothing I said should have been taken as offensive.  It wasnt meant to be.

NineT9mustang

• Archived User
« Reply #726 on: May 14, 2008, 08:35:00 PM »

Anyone know whats around the corner? I dont have good eyesite...

ph34r.gif  love.gif  blink.gif  ohmy.gif  rolleyes.gif  uhh.gif  cool.gif  wub.gif  beerchug.gif  gift.gif

djdafreund

• Archived User
« Reply #727 on: May 14, 2008, 09:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(NineT9mustang @ May 14 2008, 08:13 PM) View Post

Just so everyone knows, Vision2 will only be compatible with XBMC-OSX and not the Linux/Windows/Xbox platform

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Only OSX compatibility. Love that sense of humor.

I have 20/15 vision (with my contacts smile.gif)  I see a sign that says "And here's what your waiting for, VISION2!!!!"  wink.gif  love.gif

NineT9mustang

• Archived User
« Reply #728 on: May 14, 2008, 10:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(djdafreund @ May 14 2008, 07:38 PM) View Post

I have 20/15 vision (with my contacts smile.gif)  I see a sign that says "And here's what your waiting for, VISION2!!!!"  wink.gif  love.gif

Wow looks your like your Vision is spot on!

KSHELLS

• Archived User
« Reply #729 on: May 14, 2008, 11:18:00 PM »

LOL happy.gif
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]