xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: What I'm Trying To Do With Clearity  (Read 244 times)

Magimog

• Archived User
What I'm Trying To Do With Clearity
« on: January 29, 2007, 10:13:00 AM »

First off, let me say that Clearity is crazy awesome. My biggest pet peeves about skins is that sometimes the response time is slow when navigating menus and such. This skin is lightning fast, even with custom backgrounds! Right now I'm trying to spiffy it up a bit to get a solid media center look. I was just wondering if there is any way to:

1.) Make the zoom on the focused icon 2x bigger than it normally is in the BigWrap setting? Probably have the unfocused icon 1.5x bigger. Would this cause a problem with the reflections?

2. Remove all the text headings and last run/date/size information in the BigWrap setting? All of my emulator icons have the name of the system in it, so it looks a bit odd when I have the exact same text underneath it. And I really don't need to have the size info given I smb roms and movies and the like.

I did notice that I can edit the CommonContent.xml to change these things... but exactly WHAT to change is beyond me biggrin.gif any help on this would be appreciated! Thanks!

Leglez

• Archived User
What I'm Trying To Do With Clearity
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 06:36:00 PM »

Why not just post this in the topic already made for Clearity?