xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Req: Abc.com Streaming Tv Shows  (Read 123 times)

clintmeyer

• Archived User
Req: Abc.com Streaming Tv Shows
« on: January 31, 2007, 11:37:00 AM »

I think the title says it all.  This would be HUGE as they (abc.com) put so many good shows on the site.  Also shows that get cancelled, the remaining ones are put online.  Its huge because its the only place I can watch shows like Day Break.  I think it would be tricky as they insert commercials, but someone on here is smart enough.?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

Thanks
Clint

timdog82001

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 04:35:00 PM »

Who cares if they put in commercials?  It would still be sweet.  I suggested this a little while back, but instead of doing it for just one, i think it would be amazing if somebody could do it for all the major networks, like ABC, NBC, and CBS.  It's probably about the closest thing to real TV you can get on the xbox.

By the way, is the new episode of daybreak still available to view?  I'm still pissed they cancelled that, i got completely hooked.

cliffyboro

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 03:48:00 AM »

its a shame it would be restricted to american users only  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

clintmeyer

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 07:17:00 AM »

On the 29th they put up 4 new Daybreak episodes.  THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!  And over the next 3 mondays they will put up the remaining shows.  It was such a great concept and the fact that the ENTIRE story was over and done at 13 episodes just makes it so much better.

jrl2222

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 08:17:00 PM »

QUOTE(cliffyboro @ Feb 1 2007, 05:19 AM) *

its a shame it would be restricted to american users only  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Simple fix for this type "free proxy" into google and find a server inside the US then set up your browser to use this proxy server and your good to go.Nevermind this doesn't work anymore. I think they fixed it so you can't do this now.

Also I am slowly looking through the swf code for abc.com videos and trying to figure out a way to get them on the xbox.

This post has been edited by jrl2222: Feb 10 2007, 04:32 AM

timdog82001

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 08:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(jrl2222 @ Feb 9 2007, 06:48 PM) *

Simple fix for this type "free proxy" into google and find a server inside the US then set up your browser to use this proxy server and your good to go.Nevermind this doesn't work anymore. I think they fixed it so you can't do this now.

Also I am slowly looking through the swf code for abc.com videos and trying to figure out a way to get them on the xbox.

yesssss, finally somebody is giving it a shot.  If i knew anything about how to do that I would help you out.  But, alas...

[Tezza]

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 03:25:00 PM »

QUOTE(cliffyboro @ Feb 1 2007, 10:19 AM) *

Damm it  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)