xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How Do You Edit Sirius Radio Script  (Read 115 times)

PmJtrain36

• Archived User
How Do You Edit Sirius Radio Script
« on: January 29, 2006, 01:39:00 PM »

I have sirius radio inmy car and want to use it also on my xbox because sirius is awesome!  But anyways You need to edit a .py file "runsirius.py" so you can insert username and password.  After I edit it in wordpad I dont know how to save it because I try to save it as ".py" and it gets saved as runsirius.py.txt     IS there a program I need to Edit these files or is there a special way to save?  Any help would be appreciated

Gobelet

• Archived User
How Do You Edit Sirius Radio Script
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 04:38:00 AM »

QUOTE(PmJtrain36 @ Jan 29 2006, 11:10 PM) View Post

I have sirius radio inmy car and want to use it also on my xbox because sirius is awesome!  But anyways You need to edit a .py file "runsirius.py" so you can insert username and password.  After I edit it in wordpad I dont know how to save it because I try to save it as ".py" and it gets saved as runsirius.py.txt     IS there a program I need to Edit these files or is there a special way to save?  Any help would be appreciated

While saving, just put the filename between quotes ("runsirius.py"). It will save it without any further extension, thus keeping it named runsirius.py.