xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Payment Procedure For Xna Creators Club For Resident Not From Supporte  (Read 160 times)

Millenia1x

• Archived User

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No_Name

• Archived User
Payment Procedure For Xna Creators Club For Resident Not From Supporte
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 01:19:00 PM »

Its obvious you cant use a fake address for your credit card details. For the purposes of preventing fraud you need to provide the right information to make the payment.

Honestly I doubt there is very little you can do right now, unless you can get a valid UK address and get your credit card linked to that same address you wont be able to sign up.

The problem is not with MS its with you, I am not trying to insult you but your trying to sign up from a contry that is not offcally supported for XBox live therefor there is no direct payment method for your country. Until such times the support is there you will have limited options on what you can and can not do to get access to the service.

Its common for companies to not accept payment using credit or debit cards from outside the country they are operating in or even restricting where they will take payment from as in this case. I have had this happen to me a few times when looking to travel or sign up for various things and alas I could do nothing about it as those are the rules set by the provider.

Do you have any friends you trust in one of the supported countries who you could get to make the payment for you?