xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: XeLL Updater for freeBOOT v1  (Read 404 times)

danthaman673

• Archived User
XeLL Updater for freeBOOT v1
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2011, 01:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(dragoscojan @ Apr 18 2011, 06:32 PM) View Post

i have my jasper hooked up via hdmi and with the audio adapter in the A/V cable slot.

this thing
IPB Image

i use it to connect the console via optical audio to the surround system.

however,if i leave both hdmi and the adapter plugged in,xell doesn't output video via hdmi (so all i get is a black screen,just like before).if i unplug the audio adapter,it works.

my question is this.will there ever be a release that fixes this issue?it's kinda annoying having to unplug a cable from the console just to use xell.

I wouldn't expect a fix; as this is more than likely due to M$'s display detection and may not even be fixable. (unless it affects the way ur dash is outputting video - in which case it could be a mammoth task) Do you guys really use Xell that much? If so what exciting/amazing things are u guys doing with it? I had high-hopes for it in the beginning, but the lack of drivers etc.. put me off over time..

ddxcb

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2011, 06:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(dragoscojan @ Apr 18 2011, 02:02 AM) View Post

i have my jasper hooked up via hdmi and with the audio adapter in the A/V cable slot.

this thing
IPB Image

i use it to connect the console via optical audio to the surround system.

however,if i leave both hdmi and the adapter plugged in,xell doesn't output video via hdmi (so all i get is a black screen,just like before).if i unplug the audio adapter,it works.

my question is this.will there ever be a release that fixes this issue?it's kinda annoying having to unplug a cable from the console just to use xell.

I would say build the xell to the system video dectection, the way you want it.

cancerous1

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2011, 10:03:00 PM »

Thanks Tuxuser! appreciate the app, makes updating xell a lot easier XD
Pages: 1 [2]