xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: FreeStyle Dash v2.0 RC1.2  (Read 996 times)

TriggerH

• Archived User
FreeStyle Dash v2.0 RC1.2
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2010, 05:50:00 PM »

OH, lol Well I guess that does make things a little easier.

Gokou282

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2010, 05:58:00 PM »

Firstly, great work team FSD, I appreciate the hard work you guys put into this release.

Autoupdate works great for me, I use a dvd to launch to freestyle dash and I didn't have to rename the default.xex this time. I plan to switch to Dashlaunch very soon though smile.gif

Title updates appear to work and download, although there appears no way I can modify the path to download it to (should it not go into the HDD cache instead of Game?)

Another interesting observation - I don't get the settings box to manually enable FTP and HTTP, unless I sign into my profile first then start FSD. Is this an intentional feature? This means I currently always have to sign in before I can ftp to the xbox (which is an extra step compared to the last release)

other than that please keep up the great work!

itoktoeatfish

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2010, 08:05:00 PM »

dont know if im the only one to ask for the satus bar to load at start up but thx!!!

tommyvice

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2010, 08:57:00 PM »

Can someone tell me how to enable ftp because I don't see the option to do so?

f0xrolder

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2010, 09:08:00 PM »

Ftp access through web browser or file browser doesnt work anymore in Windows 7.

Rockaholica

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2010, 10:06:00 PM »

Hello All,

i'm having an odd issue with the latest version of FSD

When i launch the new version from the legacy freestyle the xbox sits at a black screen and is not responsive for 2 minutes and 25 seconds, ftp however is accessible during this window. any thoughts? anyone else having this issue?

gizmo1908

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2010, 10:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(TriggerH @ Dec 15 2010, 09:20 PM) View Post

Here is the change log. There wasn't a text file of it that I saw so I just took screenshots of it.

Thnx for the info

gamesquest1

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2010, 01:35:00 AM »

well it seems theres is new bugs, but id prefer these regular updates with bugs than waiting for it to be perfect tho so im not complaining, im thinking maybe my update just screwed up a bit tho so im going to remove it later and reinstall fresh copy coz no matter what i do all my games directories get added 4 times so games are showing up 4 times XD, but idk maybe there is a bug with the auto update feature probs to do with db changes or something idk but still looks cool and nice to have new things to try out weekly biggrin.gif

not much else going on atm for jtags except cod hacking ....as usual XD

Drefsab

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2010, 01:52:00 AM »

Autoupdated and working great smile.gif Im looking forward to seeing the trainer engine included smile.gif TU downloading seams a lot better than before.

itoktoeatfish

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2010, 06:25:00 AM »

QUOTE(tommyvice @ Dec 16 2010, 05:57 AM) View Post

Can someone tell me how to enable ftp because I don't see the option to do so?

Utilities--->Settings--->System Settings Panel--->Service Security-Check Enable ftp, Enable HTTP

QUOTE(michaelstone @ Dec 16 2010, 03:17 PM) View Post

i cant find where to set that...any ideas?

Utilities--->Settings--->General Setting (the first panel), show status bar at start up is the last option in the first box.

darkdevil

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2010, 06:49:00 AM »

hi guys. i have tried to check updates from the built in updater and it says "Could not download version description file".

is the repository off?

mku

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2010, 07:28:00 AM »

Guys, can anyone tell me how title updates work? When I load a game they never seem to include any updates.

For Assassins Creed 2 I press Y on the game to go into options, manage title updates and I see the updates listed there. They are set to active but when I load the game it says a newer version is required for some of the content. It worked fine before when I downloaded the update myself and put it in the Cache folder but not now through Freestyle Dash.

rory2005

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2010, 07:29:00 AM »

i am getting exactly the same, have been able to get all artwork and stuff so deffo connected to the net but
i have tried to check updates from the built in updater and it says Could not download version description file.

any ideas as its anoying me and i dont want to update manually via usb when there is supposed to be a feature to avoid this.

get the feeling its because there moving servers. what a time to pick to do this when they have just released a new update!!! grr.gif

tommyvice

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2010, 10:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(itoktoeatfish @ Dec 16 2010, 02:25 PM) View Post

Utilities--->Settings--->System Settings Panel--->Service Security-Check Enable ftp, Enable HTTP
Utilities--->Settings--->General Setting (the first panel), show status bar at start up is the last option in the first box.

For some reason those options are not available for me, they don't show up under the settings pannel.

EDIT: got it, for some weird reason if you are using dashlaunch and boot directly into FSD2, those options don't appear, you have to go to NXE, log out, log in with another profile then launch FSD2 and now the options appear, I think that with dauslaunch FSD2 thinks there is no profiles signed in so those optiond don't appear.

itoktoeatfish

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2010, 10:32:00 AM »

QUOTE(tommyvice @ Dec 16 2010, 07:27 PM) View Post

For some reason those options are not available for me, they don't show up under the settings pannel.

Sounds like you dont have the newest build. Double check to make sure you have RC1.2.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4