xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Team Xelove Complete Source Code  (Read 452 times)

ravendrow

• Archived User
Team Xelove Complete Source Code
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 07:00:00 PM »

ok so i found what i can only guess is the most recent build of love64 in the folder named new folder i went to open the project in VS2005 and it gives me some error i am pretty sure i have the most current sdk

The following error has occurred during XML parsing:

File: C:\XeLove\XeLove\New folder\Love64\Love64.vcproj
Line: 10
Column: 2
Error Message:
'9.00' violates enumeration constraint of '7.00 7,00 7.10 7,10 8.00 8,00'.
The attribute 'Version' with value '9.00' failed to parse.

not really sure what to do to resolve this i just wanna compile it so i can test it out i understand it's not finished but it's something i can use xedebug with

Sascoo

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 08:55:00 PM »

It's pretty easy to convert the .proj file into vs2005 compatibility try a google search http://www.fsmpi.uni...lution/139.html

Also, I worked on the original XeDebug but I see he has a XeDebug2 listed.  Is that thing supposed to do memory dumps/hooks or what?  I haven't really been programming anything for the scene since I didn't have a devkit.  I wrote a xedebug plugin for visual studio but if I could use hooks/memory dumps then I might actually make a debugger that was useful.  If you are still using the original xedebug then I definitely recommend downloading my source since i fixed a bunch of stability issues with the original xedebug... http://www.2shared.c...dj/XeDebug.html  (it's a tiny link that says download to pc or something).

dschu012

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010, 09:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(ravendrow @ Oct 4 2010, 02:00 AM) View Post

ok so i found what i can only guess is the most recent build of love64 in the folder named new folder i went to open the project in VS2005 and it gives me some error i am pretty sure i have the most current sdk

The following error has occurred during XML parsing:

File: C:\XeLove\XeLove\New folder\Love64\Love64.vcproj
Line: 10
Column: 2
Error Message:
'9.00' violates enumeration constraint of '7.00 7,00 7.10 7,10 8.00 8,00'.
The attribute 'Version' with value '9.00' failed to parse.
not really sure what to do to resolve this i just wanna compile it so i can test it out i understand it's not finished but it's something i can use xedebug with
You need a newer version of Visual Studios to open project files with a version over '9.00'. You likely don't have the most current sdk if you are using Visual Studios 2005 with it. The newer sdk's support 2008 and maybe even 2010 (with the most current).

Like other people have said in this thread converting the project file to a VS2005 project file shouldn't be too difficult. However that doesn't necessarily mean you can compile it, you may still need a newer sdk.

ravendrow

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2010, 09:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(dschu012 @ Oct 3 2010, 08:27 PM) View Post

You need a newer version of Visual Studios to open project files with a version over '9.00'. You likely don't have the most current sdk if you are using Visual Studios 2005 with it. The newer sdk's support 2008 and maybe even 2010 (with the most current).

Like other people have said in this thread converting the project file to a VS2005 project file shouldn't be too difficult. However that doesn't necessarily mean you can compile it, you may still need a newer sdk.

thanks guys i am gonna grab a copy of vs2010 and try that if i have to i can get the for sure newest sdk from a buddy of mine  biggrin.gif  let you guys know what i find out..... i also saw xedebug2 huh.gif i wanna check that out too see what that baby can do

LoveMHz

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2010, 10:19:00 PM »

You'll need the newer SDK, that isn't leaked, for Love364.

ravendrow

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2010, 10:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(LoveMHz @ Oct 3 2010, 09:19 PM) *

You'll need the newer SDK, that isn't leaked, for Love364.

thanks for the heads up i'll get the most current one from a buddy of mine. dude thanks soooooo much for releasing this you are the man. best of luck in life love and the pursuit of happiness

scopen4

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2010, 12:21:00 PM »

The newer sdk is out there, however where to find it is difficult. Unfortunately I have been unsuccesful at finding it in the "usual places".

Pjoto

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2010, 02:57:00 PM »

Hi and thanks for all the great work smile.gif
Like everyone else I've read that you've been busy with irl stuff, so good luck with all that.

I looked at the files and there was all sourcecode, no binaries. However, a while back, a good while back, I remember reading a post from a XeLove member, that the PSX emulator ran most games.
It needed a GUI and some fine tuning, but other than that it was working pretty decently. At least that's how I remember it. Could any of this be right? If so, shouldn't it be possible to compile a buggy GUI-less alpha/beta PSX emulator with these files? It would be awsome to have some old Resident Evil games on my Xbox360 smile.gif I don't care how it works, as long as it runs my Resident Evil games smile.gif
Any thoughts from people with skill? tongue.gif

Or is it nowhere near being able to play those kinds of games and the post I read was fake or my memory screwed up? :/

BrooksyX

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2010, 09:27:00 PM »

Any one have any luck compiling this? Would love to get my hands on a test build of love364  tongue.gif

Tatsh

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2010, 02:53:00 PM »

I tried, after converting the project to VS2005. I fixed a number of dependency issues but it still won't compile as it needs a few headers from the newer SDK. So whatever is dependent needs to be backported; everything in the new SDK is just dependent on the old stuff, wrappers and such. So it should not be difficult, but it will take time.

iwanttheagrocrag

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2010, 05:02:00 PM »

Someone please continue this work!!!

cancerous1

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2010, 08:35:00 PM »

all you need is the 'common' folder with the atg project added and you can build anything in that pack with the available tools, using VS2005, so far at least. Have fun guessing what other media files you need to get the love64 to run, but yes its runs

I forget where I found that common folder but it wasn't very hard to find if you've been following home brew and care to look at sources when available.
Pages: 1 [2]