xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21

Author Topic: XM360 v0.7 *Update v1.4b Final*  (Read 2070 times)

kmssd

• Archived User
XM360 v0.7 *Update v1.4b Final*
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2010, 01:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(node21 @ Feb 23 2010, 12:49 PM) *

What version are you running?  XM360 has supported all screen resolutions for quite some time now...but the first 3 or 4 releases only supported HD resolutions.

I'm using V1.0, but half the buttons are cutoff on my tv and other things are small.

antisniperspy

• Archived User
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2010, 10:23:00 PM »

Everything works great so far but Uno will not unluck for me. Everything else unlocked fine but Uno stays locked. Has anyone else had this problem?

Other than that great app
Thanks for the hard work smile.gif

node21

• Archived User
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2010, 07:10:00 AM »

QUOTE(kmssd @ Feb 23 2010, 03:50 PM) *

I'm using V1.0, but half the buttons are cutoff on my tv and other things are small.

Not sure what to tell you...sounds like an overscan issue.  It's been tested down to 640x480p (maybe 480i just doesn't fit).

QUOTE(antisniperspy @ Feb 24 2010, 12:23 AM) *

Everything works great so far but Uno will not unluck for me. Everything else unlocked fine but Uno stays locked. Has anyone else had this problem?

I haven't see this problem.  Uno unlocks for me.  If you could put the file somewhere, and PM me, I could take a look at it and see if there is anything obvious.

antisniperspy

• Archived User
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2010, 07:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(node21 @ Feb 24 2010, 09:10 AM) View Post

I haven't see this problem.  Uno unlocks for me.  If you could put the file somewhere, and PM me, I could take a look at it and see if there is anything obvious.

Will do once I get home from work today.

Thanks

Midnight Tboy

• Archived User
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2010, 10:31:00 AM »

hmmmm this morning I did a scrape of xbla titles.

The resulting csv file was 276 entries.

Now....I've just heard that the Fret Nice game is out, which wasn't on this mornings list......so I rescraped.

Fret Nice is now listed (along with whatever else presumably came out today).....BUT the csv file is still 276 entries.....sooooo what has been lost :-S

Midnight Tboy

• Archived User
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2010, 10:48:00 AM »

from what I can see so far.....

Lazy Raiders
Fret Nice

have been added

It looks like on the morning list, Missile Command was on twice and so was MLB Stickball - so maybe that was the reason?  Why would they be on twice?

Will look through rest of list after eaten

hmmm after looking through rest cannot see any other discrepancies - so buggered if I know why them 2 had duplicated twice on the morning list

node21

• Archived User
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2010, 12:38:00 PM »

This page:

http://marketplace.x...mes/default.htm

Shows the most recently added games at the bottom:

Lazy Raiders
Fret Nice
Greed Corp
Winterbottom

I don't know why you ended up with duplicates (I blame Microsoft  jester.gif ), but they shouldn't hurt XM360 (AFAIK).  I should try that just to make sure...

I'll probably release a v1.01 sometime soon.  No major changes.  I did put an ftp server in though.  I found myself exiting, running xexmenu, ftping, and then running XM360 again.  This should solve that.  I haven't added the ability to "rescan" yet...but I don't think I'd release without that feature.  With the ftp server you'll be able to generate a report in XM360, fetch it via ftp, fill in some holes via ftp, rescan to confirm it worked, and be done with it.  Or, at least that's the plan.

kmssd

• Archived User
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2010, 01:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(node21 @ Feb 24 2010, 09:10 AM) View Post

Not sure what to tell you...sounds like an overscan issue.  It's been tested down to 640x480p (maybe 480i just doesn't fit).

I have a tv maybe 6 years old, I don't know if overscan is from the tv or xbox, but I think the width is what gets cut off.

efbiaye

• Archived User
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2010, 04:25:00 PM »

QUOTE(node21 @ Feb 24 2010, 08:38 PM) View Post

I'll probably release a v1.01 sometime soon.  No major changes.  I did put an ftp server in though.  I found myself exiting, running xexmenu, ftping, and then running XM360 again.  This should solve that.  I haven't added the ability to "rescan" yet...but I don't think I'd release without that feature.  With the ftp server you'll be able to generate a report in XM360, fetch it via ftp, fill in some holes via ftp, rescan to confirm it worked, and be done with it.  Or, at least that's the plan.

Yess! smile.gif thx for the FTP node21, I think it will be really useful, also perhaps easier for us to update the CSV.

I was also thinking about a feature which would remove empty directories from the HDD. When I delete a game from NXE, the directory stays there, so basically when I browse my HDD it's a mess, yet half of the dirs I see are empty, cause I no longer have that game/dlc. What do you think about it?

Best regards!

antisniperspy

• Archived User
« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2010, 07:10:00 PM »

deleted

node21

• Archived User
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2010, 07:57:00 AM »

QUOTE(efbiaye @ Feb 24 2010, 06:25 PM) *

Yess! smile.gif thx for the FTP node21, I think it will be really useful, also perhaps easier for us to update the CSV.

I was also thinking about a feature which would remove empty directories from the HDD. When I delete a game from NXE, the directory stays there, so basically when I browse my HDD it's a mess, yet half of the dirs I see are empty, cause I no longer have that game/dlc. What do you think about it?

Best regards!

Hmm, I hadn't considered the fact that you may also want to rescan the xbla_titles.csv in addition to your own HDD.  I'll have to add that, as it takes almost no time at all, and could be useful.

I actually started to write the code to remove empty directories when I added the ability to delete DLC.  I abandoned the idea though since it wasn't clear that the user would *always* want that sort of thing...  I think the code is still around and unused, or commented out...so there's at least a start of something along those lines.  Not sure it makes sense to always do it though...Maybe a separate feature?

efbiaye

• Archived User
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2010, 01:43:00 PM »

AFAIK and based on my own observation, no files are left in the dirs after deleting a DLC from NXE.

I'm thinking of any negative implication of such operation, but don't see any (appart that someone may want to leave a empty dir on his/hers HDD on purpose) smile.gif

None the less I think that option can be implemented as a separate feature for the sake of safety - e.g. REMOVE EMPTY DLC DIRS.

antisniperspy

• Archived User
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2010, 03:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(efbiaye @ Feb 25 2010, 03:43 PM) View Post

AFAIK and based on my own observation, no files are left in the dirs after deleting a DLC from NXE.

I'm thinking of any negative implication of such operation, but don't see any (appart that someone may want to leave a empty dir on his/hers HDD on purpose) smile.gif

None the less I think that option can be implemented as a separate feature for the sake of safety - e.g. REMOVE EMPTY DLC DIRS.

This would really be helpfull for my LIVE HDD but my JTAG HDD is clean as of today.

ryknow27

• Archived User
« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2010, 08:03:00 AM »

Not to sound stupid but, I can't find this in the "usual places". Is there anywhere else I can get it?

Nevermind...found it.

node21

• Archived User
« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2010, 09:54:00 AM »

QUOTE(antisniperspy @ Feb 24 2010, 12:23 AM) View Post

Everything works great so far but Uno will not unluck for me. Everything else unlocked fine but Uno stays locked.

I need to thank you for this bug report, and the follow-up.  As it turns out, there was a bug...and I'm very happy to have had this example to prove it, and expose it.  It was a trivial solution, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it also explains the long standing issue with Supra Contra for which I had put a workaround into the code.  I think I can probably remove that workaround now.

Expect the fix in 1.1 due out this weekend.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21