xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: New Xexmenu On Jtag Box  (Read 72 times)

joemac

• Archived User
New Xexmenu On Jtag Box
« on: January 20, 2010, 10:13:00 AM »

Does the new xexmenu still require game default.xex manual be patched to run back ups on a jtag xbr box?
Also im about to install a external harddrive and also have the original 20g hdd ontop i have yet to install xexloader. can i just install the xexmenu on external via pc to run backups on external?or do i need to install the old xexload via iso method on hdd ontop?
1 more thing if i need the xexmenu on my hd on top can i not just connect my 360 hd to my pc and use xboxplorer to drop the new xmenuxv1.0-Live C0DE9999 folder into HDD1:/Partition3/Content/0000000000000000/

This post has been edited by joemac: Jan 20 2010, 06:23 PM

Mr.RedRing

• Archived User
New Xexmenu On Jtag Box
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 10:32:00 AM »

If you are using the very latest XBR hack, then no it does not require them to be patched.  However, if you are using an older version of XBR it does require them to be patched.  The good news is that XeXMenu can patch them for you.  Just select the file and press "Y", then select Patch XEX.

joemac

• Archived User
New Xexmenu On Jtag Box
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 10:41:00 AM »

QUOTE(Mr.RedRing @ Jan 20 2010, 05:32 PM) View Post

If you are using the very latest XBR hack, then no it does not require them to be patched.  However, if you are using an older version of XBR it does require them to be patched.  The good news is that XeXMenu can patch them for you.  Just select the file and press "Y", then select Patch XEX.

well the xbr i installed i thought was the latest which is this one XBR_Falcon_8955_3a

any help on the other questions about xexmenu and best way to install it?