xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Isoto360 V1.1 - Simple Java Based Gui Exiso Extraction Tool  (Read 109 times)

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Isoto360 V1.1 - Simple Java Based Gui Exiso Extraction Tool
« on: November 01, 2011, 09:33:00 PM »

Details:
This is based off RarTo360 except without the Rar part (and a lot cleaner). RarTo360 can still be found here.

No bugs that I know of but please report any if found. I will release source code once I get it cleaned up a bit.

To use: open settings.conf in a  text editor and fill in your settings, once set open IsoTo360.jar and fill in game name, select an ISO and choose local or FTP extraction.

tested working under wine on Linux for local and FTP extraction - only bug is that the check boxes aren't visible you have to click the area where they are (see screenshot). Native Linux support will be added as time permits.

IPB Image

To Add:
Batch support
Progress bar (currently just opens up exiso in a dos box)
Native Linux support (currently works under wine)

Download:
IsoTo360 v1.1 (MediaFire)

Thanks to Aiyyo for modified exiso.exe that handles XGD3 ISO's.

Change Log:
V1.1     gui/layout change

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 09:05:00 PM »

hah, I just tested local extraction and FTP using wine and it works in linux!! RarTo360 never did maybe because of the batch files?

One bug was the checkboxes were invisible and I had to click them to get them to appear.

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 10:25:00 PM »

I messaged aiyyo about it. its definitely something that could easily be fixed and allowed to run natively in linux, it would require adding more code than simply running under wine but would be preferable.

Not sure exactly whats needed but with the source code available it should be pretty easy to compile for linux (exiso).

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 11:09:00 PM »

Yep - I had replied in the post but failed to read through the 4 pages. One of the pages had step by step on how to compile for linux so now its just a matter of updating the app.

Thanks

deilzfcjk

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 08:37:00 PM »

sSo does this extract iso's made with XGd3 0800 rips with the current benq 0800 xgd3 firmware? I want to ftp these rips to my xbox harddrive? under /hdd1/games. Is this possible?