xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Program To Auto-insert Xuid Into Avatar Items?  (Read 121 times)

MooGliSH

• Archived User
Program To Auto-insert Xuid Into Avatar Items?
« on: March 30, 2010, 09:04:00 AM »

NB: New to the whole JTAG Scene (3 days haha)
I've been having a look around and it seems to get avatars working, the first step is to update using the official 8955 update.

The next step if my info is correct, is to find out your Profile XUID, and manually insert it into the avatar item file with a hex editor.
Is there a program available to take your entered Profile ID and do the same, but in a batch sense, to knock over an entire collection, rather than doing it one at a time?

If there is not currently anything like this, is there anyone with the ability to knock up a quick GUI for this process?

Thankyou  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

ddxcb

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 11:38:00 AM »

QUOTE(MooGliSH @ Mar 30 2010, 08:04 AM) *

NB: New to the whole JTAG Scene (3 days haha)
I've been having a look around and it seems to get avatars working, the first step is to update using the official 8955 update.

The next step if my info is correct, is to find out your Profile XUID, and manually insert it into the avatar item file with a hex editor.
Is there a program available to take your entered Profile ID and do the same, but in a batch sense, to knock over an entire collection, rather than doing it one at a time?

If there is not currently anything like this, is there anyone with the ability to knock up a quick GUI for this process?

Thankyou  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

U cant by the way you say it, U must have a SMC hacked xbox with freeboot/xbreboot installed, and updating the 8955 from org retail dash makes this exploit impossible.

XBHackerHD

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 12:52:00 PM »

I believe Yaris Swap has that feature.

Sunblood

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 01:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(ddxcb @ Mar 30 2010, 12:38 PM) *

U cant by the way you say it, U must have a SMC hacked xbox with freeboot/xbreboot installed, and updating the 8955 from org retail dash makes this exploit impossible.

He means installing the official 8955 over your XBR box to enable avatar support. It only installs the avatars and leaves XBR fully intact.

And yeah, Yaris-Swap will do this for you. Use version 0.7(?) or higher

Knasen

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 03:58:00 AM »

As mentioned above, Yaris-swap will fix the XUID signing for Avatars.

I've done it myself several times but writing out of memory, so...

1.  Find your unique XUID. Start Yaris-swap 0.9beta3 and press "profile info" button, open the gamerprofile (at partition3\content\) that you want to use the Avatar items with. It will now show you your XUID.
2. Press the "save" button to save XUID, Profile ID and Console ID to file (so we dont have to find it again later).
3. Press "Go to folder" button and navigate to the dir where you have the avatar stuff
4. Check both the "Avatar replace XUID" and "CON mass-resign" checkboxes! If I only check "Avatar replace XUID" but not "CON..." the XUID isn't being replaced for me.
5. Press the big red "Mod /Swap" button
6. Transfer avatar files to partition3\content\0000000000000000\
7. Start avatar editor and play around with the new items!

This post has been edited by Knasen: Apr 3 2010, 10:59 AM

bazburger

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 03:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(Knasen @ Apr 3 2010, 10:58 AM) *

As mentioned above, Yaris-swap will fix the XUID signing for Avatars.

I've done it myself several times but writing out of memory, so...

1.  Find your unique XUID. Start Yaris-swap 0.9beta3 and press "profile info" button, open the gamerprofile (at partition3\content\) that you want to use the Avatar items with. It will now show you your XUID.
2. Press the "save" button to save XUID, Profile ID and Console ID to file (so we dont have to find it again later).
3. Press "Go to folder" button and navigate to the dir where you have the avatar stuff
4. Check both the "Avatar replace XUID" and "CON mass-resign" checkboxes! If I only check "Avatar replace XUID" but not "CON..." the XUID isn't being replaced for me.
5. Press the big red "Mod /Swap" button
6. Transfer avatar files to partition3\content\0000000000000000\
7. Start avatar editor and play around with the new items!

I cant find my profile file never mind XUID, i copied the content folder rom my memory unit to usb, all saves are there but not 1 single profile file, need more info please.

baz