xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: E-xiso_gui - The Graphic Interface For Exiso  (Read 571 times)

schmurtz

• Archived User
E-xiso_gui - The Graphic Interface For Exiso
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2011, 06:25:00 PM »

Great news : Exiso-GUI 1.0.0.7 works with Wine/Crossover for Linux and MacOS. biggrin.gif

RDJ134

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2011, 09:11:00 AM »

Works under Wine sounds great to me, its a pain in the ass booting up Windows on my laptop to just extract a iso. Working fully with Linux now, so this is awsome biggrin.gif

jimbo70

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2011, 01:17:00 PM »

Seems to work pretty well. I like the fact that I can select several ISO's & have different destinations for them, they don't all just have to go in the same folder.

sandeman22

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2011, 11:33:00 AM »

Noobish-question (i guess)

i do everything like in the tutorial. But, there's always a but :-)

when is says "successful extractions" i got to the path and the folder is empty. I really dont see what i am doing wrong. Any chance you guys can help me out?

i want to extract to an local folder so i am not using the FTP-option

thugsters

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2011, 12:58:00 PM »

Same problem here. Ftp works great but won't extract locally. Last version I'm using works fine for local extraction but doesn't work for ftp for me tongue.gif

col12

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2011, 04:52:00 PM »

the only way i can use my jtag is to wx360 the iso drag the extracted folder over to my usb external 320hdd and play from xexmenu.. fsd 2 and setting game paths no luck all i get is loads of xbox game boxes with missing covers wrote on i press play and avatar editer boots no games but now wx360 doesnt do xbgd3 i need a decent app that extracts the iso and i can boot from xexmenu HAPPY but the same thing has been happening with xboxextract tool it takes 2 seconds but the folder is empty

MooGliSH

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2011, 01:37:00 AM »

Extraced over 70 images fine using this exact release.  unsure.gif

STICKY_BUD

• Archived User
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2011, 07:54:00 AM »

i am unable to download the basic file because of my windows settings, but i am unsure which settings to change. i am also unable to complete the installation of the setup file using - the installation error says unable to register.

anybody have some tips or tricks to suggest?

schmurtz

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2011, 01:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(sandeman22 @ Nov 25 2011, 07:33 PM) View Post

when is says "successful extractions" i got to the path and the folder is empty.

Thanks for your comments sandeman22 and thugsters.
Do you see something like "120 files in c:\xbox\test.iso total 3993527685 bytes" in commands result after each iso extraction ?

Can you make a test for me : do the same thing but avoid to have any space in your target path directory. Simplify the target path to the maximum (something like c:\xbox could be great).

If the problem comes from here I'll make the modification very quickly.

QUOTE(STICKY_BUD @ Nov 26 2011, 03:54 PM) View Post

anybody have some tips or tricks to suggest?

Did you try right clic, run as admin ? Can you send me the exact error that you have?

STICKY_BUD

• Archived User
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2011, 10:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(schmurtz @ Nov 27 2011, 12:52 PM) View Post

Did you try right clic, run as admin ? Can you send me the exact error that you have?

i did try right clicking on the installation file. i did not make a note of the error. i will check it out again though. thanks!

STICKY_BUD

• Archived User
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2011, 02:08:00 PM »

(IMG:http://i.minus.com/kbhXnSok7mJS6P.jpg)

if it is helpful to you as dev, send me pm with instructions and i will try to assist with solving this, but i was able to complete my task with XBC and filezilla [so it is not necessary from my POV].

thanks again for the resposnse!!

This post has been edited by STICKY_BUD: Nov 29 2011, 10:12 PM

bnevets27

• Archived User
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2011, 06:20:00 PM »

Great work schmurtz!! Invaluable program! Finally better working FTP!  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

schmurtz

• Archived User
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2011, 05:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(STICKY_BUD @ Nov 29 2011, 10:08 PM) View Post

IPB Image
if it is helpful to you as dev, send me pm with instructions and i will try to assist with solving this,...

That problem is caused by Seven's security system. stdole2.tlb is a file which has been protected by Seven and this file is treated as a stable file and will not change any more. To prevent this file from virus or other malwares, Seven does not allow anyone to change it.

If you have this error message, just ignore it to finish the install. The program should still work.
Can youy try it ?

I'll made the modifications in the next setup file to avoid this annoying popup on Windows 7.

STICKY_BUD

• Archived User
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2011, 10:57:00 PM »

ignoring the error complete the installtion. the application allowed me to add an iso(did not try xgd3 iso). when i clicked the go button, there was an immediate completed message which was impossible. i clicked ok and got another immediate message about a failure - error 380 i believe it was.

joe90

• Archived User
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2011, 02:28:00 AM »

QUOTE(STICKY_BUD @ Dec 1 2011, 06:57 AM) View Post

ignoring the error complete the installtion. the application allowed me to add an iso(did not try xgd3 iso). when i clicked the go button, there was an immediate completed message which was impossible. i clicked ok and got another immediate message about a failure - error 380 i believe it was.

I too get the same issue sad.gif
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5