xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Problems With Schtrom360xtract3.4 (help Appreciated)  (Read 129 times)

Autoinfanticide

• Archived User
Problems With Schtrom360xtract3.4 (help Appreciated)
« on: February 03, 2020, 08:58:00 PM »

I have searched everywhere, and obviously no one has had this specific error, as I get literally 0-2 matches on google and yahoo.
Okay I am making my first rip, and have read up on all the tuts.  I have my drive in 0800 mode, and windows recognizes it just like a normal dvd drive.
But when I run schtrom360Xtract3.4, It auto selects my TS-H943 ms25, and no matter what settings I enter (although I want the whole game, xtreme3 splitvid) it gives me the following error message:

MyGetPhysicalFormatInformation Failed!

here is a screen of whats happening:

(IMG:http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h150/citizenblue/Error1.jpg)
(IMG:http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h150/citizenblue/Error1cont.jpg)

Any help would be great, thx.

Autoinfanticide

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 09:23:00 PM »

This gets more weird.
If I ask it to 'get region code from disc', it does so, then when I hit extract, it tells me to eject and then insert the disk, so that the program can see all the video info.  If I do this, i don't get the old error, but a newer, funner one:
Not Enough Disc Space
I have 153GB free out of 230.  So I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Schtrom

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 11:11:00 AM »

Can you enable the debug check box in options and send me a log? I would like to look into the problem, sorry I haven't read this earlier, but I am pretty busy.

Thanks
-Schtrom

Autoinfanticide

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 11:40:00 PM »

I forgot all about this thread after a few days, thx for responding.
Long story short, I was using enable0800.bin, not the disc.
Someone told me the fw was better, but since switching to the disc (and using XP) I got it to work.
I do get crc failure on a couple of dmi's, but were in communication about that via pm at xboxhacker =)

mesurf

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 12:21:00 AM »

enable0800.bin .... help i get the same error using the xtreme0800 firmware on my xbox360 drive... I bought a new 360 drive just for ripping because i no longer trust kreon and now this error.

by the way xbox creator works fine with the drive, I just would rather use Schtrom as i trust it more.  By the way i am also using this gadget to get my drive connected and powered:

http://www.diygadget...-2/prod_22.html

any help on this error?

I don't want to use the enable disc when the drive already has 0800 firmware only....