xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: region free/dashboard...  (Read 85 times)

fits79

• Archived User
region free/dashboard...
« on: July 17, 2007, 12:57:00 AM »

Hi.

1. How exactly i can make an ntsc/u or ntsc/j(like project gotham racing 3 ntsc/u) iso game to region free or pal with xdvd mulleter beta 9(like you can make one stealth iso file from one not stealth iso file)? And can i make my console with ixtreme 1.2 firmware and samsung ms25 region free to plays all the regions games?
2. Is there a way to make dashbioard themes update without i am in xboxlive? If there is how i can do it? A lot of thangs for all.
3. Is there any programm like action replay for ps2 to make cheats & unlocks for every game on xbox360 and i can update the codelist(Files that kept the cheats passwords) to support more newest games.

A lot of thangs for all.

sosotiit

• Archived User
region free/dashboard...
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 08:16:00 AM »

...like you can make one stealth iso file from one not stealth iso file)? ...

we have strict rules about no doing a backup from another backup, including not inserting stealth components. Someone with the original DOES NOT need to do that, he can just redo it with XBCreator/schtrom.

closed
next time plse post respecting the rules

-soso

fits79

• Archived User
region free/dashboard...
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 09:51:00 AM »

Hi.

1. How i can convert an ntsc/u xbox360 iso image file to pal or region free iso image file???
2. Is there a way to do it with Xdvdmulleter beta 9? If there is, which is the way in simble steps...
3. If i try to put pal stealth files to a game tha is ntsc the xdvdmulleter beta 9 it let me or it bring me a problem???
4. There is any version of xdvdmulleter that can work without .net framework?

A lot of thangs.

sosotiit

• Archived User
region free/dashboard...
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 01:33:00 PM »

split from mulleter again and merged here.

I think I already warned, also note to question about inserting component in already made image, if you have the original you can do a full backup and all component will be there.

-soso