xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xsata And Xplorer360 Problem, Please Help.  (Read 51 times)

the_k1lroy

• Archived User
Xsata And Xplorer360 Problem, Please Help.
« on: July 14, 2007, 09:11:00 PM »

Forgot to mention that when I connect my 360 to the comp with the xsata it can read it, and it shows that the HDD has all the files on it.

*Sorry for the double post, I couldn't edit the last one.

the_k1lroy

• Archived User
Xsata And Xplorer360 Problem, Please Help.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 02:05:00 PM »

Nevermind, I returned it. Got the last 360 Elite in stock today, however, does anyone know how I can transfer files originally from a 20gig HDD (now on my comp using Xplorer360) to the 120gig without screwing it up.

I also have a problem with the fact that I dont have a comp with enough memory to save a backup image for my xbox 360 elite. I have two 30gig laptops, 1 windows XP with 92gigs remaining, and A vista with 500gigs remaining.

When I use the Vista though, xplorer360 always gives me the "Could not find FATX drive to open!" message. Does any one know how to fix this. If not do any of you know what are the important files on my 120gig that I need to backup in order bring it back to factory default, detectable by the 360?

IFFF not again, do any of you know what the folders saved for my 20gig mean? Which ones would I want to save to get my XBL account, gamesaves, and game downloads to my other xbox?

Thanks,
k1lroy

*Sorry for the triple, couldn't edit again, to long of a time lapse I guess.