xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Transcode 360 v1.0 Beta 4.1  (Read 355 times)

deadparrot

• Archived User
Transcode 360 v1.0 Beta 4.1
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2006, 11:26:00 AM »

RUNTiME, I think I love you.  I can finally play all my NTSC films that DVDDecrypter stripped of their region protection without having to buy DL DVD9s!

jubilex

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2006, 04:40:00 PM »

RUNTiME, is it possible future releases will in-clude support for HD material in non-.TS containers?

Several HD rips I've gotten recently have had the standard, perfectly-acceptable-to-360 streams of mpeg-2 video and ac3 or DTS audio, but for some reason are in mkv or avi containers. The 360 won't play the avi at all, and only plays the video of the mkv (no sound). I'm hoping some future version of Transcode 360 will work with these in the way it works with ISOs, i.e., passing the stream info through without having to re-encode it at all (my PC isn't fast enough to do any kind of HD playback or encoding).

fatboygrim

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2006, 02:40:00 PM »

RUNTiME - thanks and congrats on the software...works like a dream and the quality is simply awesome, especially after tweaking the resolution threshold and bitrate settings (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

hilfigers

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2006, 03:43:00 AM »

Hola Guys!

I have a problem. When a i choose a divx and press de more... button, next the transcode, nothing happens! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
No error massage, absolutely nothing.
Any idea?

javip

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2006, 09:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(hilfigers @ Jun 3 2006, 05:14 PM) *

Hola Guys!
I have a problem. When a i choose a divx and press de more... button, next the transcode, nothing happens! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
No error massage, absolutely nothing.
Any idea?

hey dude
duno if this will help. but whenever i had that happen, it was because of a firewall problem.
i'd go look on my pc and i had a big firewall message about change of application or something
anyway i simply pressed ok to allow the change and then tried again and the file played

i don't have this problem anymore as my firewall is properly configured now, but i suspect your problem is fireall related, and the access is being denied with no notification

try turn the fireall off for a second and see what happens

woosa

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2006, 01:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(beertinted @ May 3 2006, 07:12 AM) *

runs great - even handled subtitles perfectly.  Thanks!!

I was able to stream VIDEO_TS through this awesome software, but I can't figure out how to turn on the subtitle.  Do I need the remote control that sold seperate to do this?  Thanks!

themightyone

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2006, 02:16:00 AM »

I have a problem. In the guide for how to use this program, it says that when you select the video you want to Transcode, right click and select "More". But when I right click, I don't have a "More" option... What should I do?

phiquach

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2006, 12:00:00 PM »

how about you guys make one that will work for vista  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) . trascode doesn't even run!

TeHsU

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2006, 07:54:00 PM »

I love Transcode 360!! Everyone is complaining about nothing, this is bothering me because people spend valuable time in programs that do a great amount of work, I have a seperate PC running MCE, so i think its great, keep up the great work, and dont listen to the losers who wont quit complaining, and nothing runs with Vista, its still Beta 2, stop asking for stuff which isnt needed, idiots

carrico

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2006, 08:33:00 AM »

How can i open MKV files, theu dont show on the folder!!!

DocJMB

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2006, 01:57:00 PM »

Hi there, new here,
Perhaps off topic, but it is a question about the lastest transcode build... Please redirect me if necesarry

It works perfectly through MCE and the extender. Music is fine, but the thing is, when I play a movie, it starts of fine, but after a couple of minutes the MCE computer crashes!

Looking at the extender system load: the CPU load it is always between 95-100%, the rest is either green (disk usage, network) or yellow (memory). If system notifications are turned on it constantly says: running low on system resources and then after sometime the computer crashes.

I have a Athlon 2600+, 512megs of RAM and not a lot of free harddrive space (about 3-4gig) on the drive that has the temp file on it.

Is the crashing due to: The CPU getting overloaded, not enough RAM or not enough free hardrive space?
Firewall and virusscanner etc. are disabled, the computer just runs the extender and transcode360.

Please help (a bigger hard drive and/or more RAM are way cheaper than a new Mobo/CPU).

Thanks

kesava108

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2006, 04:04:00 AM »

works great for me so far, amazing!
Pages: 1 [2]