xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Mce Browser 2.1  (Read 106 times)

Millhouse

• Archived User
Mce Browser 2.1
« on: April 04, 2006, 02:34:00 AM »

MCEBrowser is a plugin for MS Windows XP Media Center EditionĀ® which allows you surf the internet using a Media Center remote control. The MS Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 operating system is required to use this software.

Some of the features include:

# Browse to home page or favorites
# Navigate favorites subfolders
# Enter a URL to browse to
# Scroll around within web pages
# Highlight and select links within web pages to navigate
# Form support - fill out edit boxes, combo boxes, list boxes, select buttons, etc.
# Mouse and keyboard support
# Zoom in and out for 10-foot style surfing
# Compatible with Media Center Extender devices
# Multilanguage support (English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Spanish, Dutch)

MCEBrowser is FREE!
I'm not afraid to admit when I make a mistake, and charging for MCEBrowser was a mistake. So, I am correcting the mistake.

MCEBrowser is now free. You can download the new version (2.1) from the Software page. There will be no registration banner, no registration codes, no time-limited trial. Free, free, free. And it's going to stay that way.

Thanks to everyone who supported MCEBrowser by purchasing a registration code for version 2.0. I have refunded your money via PayPal. I am still accepting donations via PayPal for anyone who would like to contribute to the development of this software.

Download here

OZZIE86_UK

• Archived User
Mce Browser 2.1
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 10:58:00 AM »

Can I use this to check my Hotmail Inbox??

Cyberz

• Archived User
Mce Browser 2.1
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 01:35:00 PM »

2.2 is out...  but it dosent look like he added the virtual keybord to write urls with...
dont have the controller for MCE and i dont wana any..