xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xlink Kai, Help, Im A Retard  (Read 57 times)

Jed05

• Archived User
Xlink Kai, Help, Im A Retard
« on: February 03, 2005, 06:39:00 PM »

ok. heres the deal. I want to play with xbmc on kai, but i dont have dsl. so i want to do it at a freinds whom have dsl, and ive read all the tutorials and guides and it might as well be whale language to me, cause i deff dont understand. I can ftp to my computer, but i set it up so long ago i forget how to set anything like that up, and the guides arent helping me. so could someone please help me? i need a step by step by step on everything except getting a gamertag and downloading the programs. i have xbmc and kai on my xbox/computer. i think the problem overall is setting up so i can "talk" to my friends computer. my xbox is linked to a dsl modem, which is linked to their computer. And idk their computers ip, nor the modems. by the way its not wireless. i have an xbmc from this year, i have a v1.0 xbox with an xecuter 2 chip with the newest x2 bios. idk what else i can say, any help would be appreciated, and i cant really test anything out tonight because im home. thanx for everthing. ps. i think i need the engine ip, but im not sure. tata

kingmonkey2

• Archived User
Xlink Kai, Help, Im A Retard
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 05:29:00 AM »

You need to look at a networking guide and the XBMC/X-link guide which is pinned in this forum. and you should be sorted.