xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Dlc Question + Iso2god Question  (Read 107 times)

niai

• Archived User
Dlc Question + Iso2god Question
« on: February 18, 2010, 02:33:00 PM »

why not just rip the orig disk then theres no need to burn a dvd

you can load extracted games from xexmenu as well for some reason most dont like doing this and i dont know why i think its much better

Deathtrap

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 04:17:00 PM »

I can't get some songs to play in rock band 1 But if you have Rock Band 2 those same songs play no problem wierd......

N0sferatU

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 09:06:00 AM »

QUOTE(Deathtrap @ Feb 19 2010, 06:17 PM) View Post

I can't get some songs to play in rock band 1 But if you have Rock Band 2 those same songs play no problem wierd......

well that part I know has to do with the fact that certain songs are meant to be played just in RB2 (e.g. not RB1)...that's why.

RB2, however, should play everything

battlechaser

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 11:52:00 PM »

just use image browser to extract the ISO to your USB/Game folder and load up xexmenu/freestyle dash and boom launch the game. i love this way it takes out the fluff and padding and you can delete the $system update folder as well!

minus5252

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 12:00:00 AM »

Plus, if you're using Freestyle, the latest version has an .iso that will autoboot the dashboard if you have a disc with the image burned to it in the drive and the Xbox 360 is set to autoboot discs on startup...it's great. The video previews (preview.wmvs) are nice too, but require manual work as they are not done by FSDindexer.