xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Rock Band Dlc Help...  (Read 87 times)

Slayerdogg

• Archived User
Rock Band Dlc Help...
« on: December 19, 2009, 06:01:00 AM »

I just recently grabbed all the DLC packs for rockband that where on the usenet servers. There where no .NFO files with explanations on how to install them, any help guys would be great. More than likely I have to swap them to the HD, luckily I have the connector that came with my CK3 kit.

Slayerdogg

• Archived User
Rock Band Dlc Help...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 08:10:00 AM »

sweet, thanx man

effbee05

• Archived User
Rock Band Dlc Help...
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 12:09:00 PM »

You have to be running a hacked dashboard that runs unsigned code, so you will need a jtag'd 360 to run XBR or FreeBoot. Just a stock 360 will not work.

Slayerdogg

• Archived User
Rock Band Dlc Help...
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 06:43:00 PM »

Yeah I have the hookup piece for the HD to PC. Came with my CK3 kit, realized after I got them all on there I need a J-tagged one with homebrew to use them. Been meaning to get an older non updated one for the homebrew since my elite I flash as the firmware comes out, and as most of us know the updated dash came out like a week bfore the homebrew setup came out and said if you just updated your royally screwed on running it.

Now I just have an excuse to buy another one, time to start looking. Thanks for the insight though guys.

StrictPuppet

• Recovered User
Rock Band Dlc Help...
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 08:12:00 PM »

I realize you are new, but take the time to review the forum rules before posting in a forum.  Piracy is not tolerated.

And effbee05, you have been here long enough to know that people that help pirates get the same.....