xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: To The Developers  (Read 27 times)

sandman2869

• Archived User
To The Developers
« on: January 31, 2005, 08:49:00 PM »

I know that normally you guys probably get a lot of people asking for help and/or complaining that something doesn't work, but I wanted to take a minute (or two) to say thank you VERY much for this truly stellar dashboard/application.

My install went flawlessly and so far, everything works as described (even better IMHO). I even went out and picked up a WRT54G and set Kai up on that and have been playing games since the first go around!

I do not consider myself to be a genius (or hell, even literate) when it comes to installing/configuring these types of things, so I set in and prepared for a long night of errors (because of my inability, not because of your coding) however, what I got instead was a straight forward install and configuration!

I have been enjoying the fruits of your labor for 3 days now without instance.

Thanks again guys (and gals?), you freakin rock!

P.S:Most of the Python Scripts I have tried have also worked fantastic on the first go-round.

segasonic

• Archived User
To The Developers
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2005, 08:04:00 AM »

I couldn't agree more, I've just removed Evo-X dash and set up XBMP as my default dashboard, the FTP server works perfectly without any configuration, I've set up My Programs to show my apps, emulators and games, and my shared movies and music on my PC play flawlessly over the network!
Great job guys, I'm looking forward to the future of XBMP, thanks so much for all your good work  :D

j_guzzler

• Archived User
To The Developers
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2005, 08:20:00 AM »

and by XBMP you mean XBMC?

rtheil

• Archived User
To The Developers
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2005, 08:27:00 AM »

XBMC KICKS ASS! Thank you developers!

segasonic

• Archived User