xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Banned From Abgx?  (Read 138 times)

Fretz

• Archived User
Banned From Abgx?
« on: November 01, 2009, 07:22:00 PM »

Ok so here is the deal, I somehow got banned from the WHOLE abgx360.net website. How can I stealth patch my games? When I try to access the url http://www.abgx360.net/ I get the following error shown here: http://pastebin.com/m4f60b568 Is there someone I should talk to, to get my IP unbanned from the website? It wont let me access the .ini of the ABGX database which is needed to verify my games, thus rendering a proxy useless.

gregeshleman

• Archived User
Banned From Abgx?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 07:57:00 PM »

I also got ban, I have no clue why, but im only ban from the chat.

magusdraco

• Archived User
Banned From Abgx?
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 10:30:00 AM »

I think irc.chooper.net (at the very least, might be more of efnet) banned all of Comcast.

gregeshleman

• Archived User
Banned From Abgx?
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 11:17:00 AM »

So did Abgx ban all of comcast or did Comcast ban the IRC channel? Is there anyway to correct or get around it?

magusdraco

• Archived User
Banned From Abgx?
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 12:15:00 PM »

could try a proxy server of some sort.

Fretz

• Archived User
Banned From Abgx?
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 06:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(magusdraco @ Nov 3 2009, 06:30 PM) View Post

I think irc.chooper.net (at the very least, might be more of efnet) banned all of Comcast.

I could care less about the chat. I'm talking about the website itself also I'm on road runner not comcast

PhoneyVirus

• Archived User
Banned From Abgx?
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 07:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(Fretz @ Nov 5 2009, 05:31 PM) View Post

I could care less about the chat. I'm talking about the website itself also I'm on road runner not comcast

Open up DMZ in your router ever thing WAN that don't work then try resetting the router reenter your information User:name Password:XXXXXXX what every it is, that don't work your ISP is blocking you and your PC should be directly  to your Modem not behind any Router and disable all security UAC, Firewalls every thing that got something to do with security Virus scanners what ever it is, try it on another PC what ever it takes hope this help.

PortIO32 - Xbox 360 I/O Device Driver Scanning with Avira AntiVir Personal - FREE Antivirus detects it as a Trojan but it's "NOT" I use Low detection level with Heuristic and now it's not detected anymore But with Spybot - Search & Destroy noting to be found because the Heuristic are not so deep like Avira AntiVir. I just though it would be good to put it here after I got attacked last week then putting my Guide together and PortIO32 - Xbox 360 I/O Device came to my attention, 30 hours it set be back what was the APP lol MP3MyMP3 Rec don't download this for god sake.

legweb215

• Archived User
Banned From Abgx?
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 05:01:00 PM »

Pretty weird, but I can use the chat at abgx without any problems. I'm currently using comcast with your standard modem and not doing anything proxy stuff.