xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Problems Backing Up With Schtrom360xtractor V3.4 And Xbox Backup V2.8  (Read 74 times)

slvrndblck34

• Archived User

For a will I have not had any problems backing up or reading all of my kids games with this 2 softwares Schtrom360Xtractor v3.4 and Xbox Backup Creator v2.8. The drive I'm using is the samsung TSST corp DVD-ROM SH-D162C with Kreon v1.00 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/uhh.gif) . I just bought them madden 09 and Soul Caliber 4 and I tried to backup this games first with Schtrom 3.4 and when it got to 100% it just kept on going stuck at 100% and the timer on the bottom kept on going.  On Xbox Backup v2.8 when it got to 7% it stop and said something about a security sector, I tried the  2 games same result on them. I also thought that maybe because their new games they a locked out code or something like that that wont let them get backup so I tried an older game I had done before with no problems, but same thing same results. So I don't no if my problem is software related or Hardware. Please help and Thanks