xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Partition 0  (Read 97 times)

Navillos

• Archived User
Partition 0
« on: May 30, 2007, 08:32:00 AM »

QUOTE(XX-RBLB-XX @ May 30 2007, 09:21 AM) View Post

After preforming the XXbumperbumperXX trick, i was still having troubles getting some games to go. I figure my last hope is to just delete the crap on the cache partition.
the XXbumperbumperXX trick, apparently only clears the files in partition1; which is just a bunch of patches and xbox1 updates. >_< what it doesn't do is delete the huge files some games store for faster loading. lol the files that are on my partition0, and corrupt tongue.gif

please any advice on how to clear partition0 safely without touching the other partitions would help alot.

backup your saves and format the drive.

qweewqaz

• Archived User
Partition 0
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 09:09:00 PM »

i think if you hold the wirless button on your console while booting it clears it

Navillos

• Archived User
Partition 0
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 05:59:00 AM »

QUOTE(XX-RBLB-XX @ May 30 2007, 11:23 PM) View Post

already tried that, doesnt do anything >_<

see i accidently draged a folder in xplorer360 when messing around in my hd. and droped in partition 0. now doa4 and other games don't boot. but they do boot with no hd in. so i'm guessing partition 0 contains signed game cached files.

and now since this signature is busted i cant play games... guess my last resort is to format, cause i don't know how i'm gonna explian what i did on tech support sad.gif

yup as i said before format with your console after you back up your saves.