xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Graphics All Weird  (Read 103 times)

Flaming Tornado

• Archived User
Graphics All Weird
« on: December 30, 2006, 02:34:00 AM »

Moisture in any part of Xbox 360 usually is not a good thing.
Just bring it back to your purchase location and get it replaced, simple as that.

+ If it was fine before the moisture, then its probably not the GPU because you said moisture got into the DVD drive, please correct me if im wrong

THEsirloin

• Archived User
Graphics All Weird
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 10:33:00 AM »

I had a similar issue!! straight after the patch i got wierd blue hazzy effects on my screen! they stayed there for about an hour then i left my xbox and played it again a day for a few hours in all single player split screen and live and the problem has disapeered infact i would even say it looks better than before which is well wierd the coulours look more vibrant!! i' still waiting for my 360 to break agin tho!!!

BigAl2828

• Archived User
Graphics All Weird
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 08:57:00 PM »

i agree

andi_06

• Archived User
Graphics All Weird
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 12:25:00 AM »

Im pretty sure the fall update pushes the 360s harder, I never had any probs from purchase then after I updated I would get blue checker dots and textures not loading properly on gow, at first It wasnt very often then It got to the point where I got 3red lights and 102 error.

Heat gun, followed by new thermal paste on both gpu and cpu have fixed it since Its still going strong, maybe I got lucky, Im just thankful it all worked out for myself, goodluck.

Oh and if you have a warentee just get it replaced smile.gif

vanman2712

• Archived User
Graphics All Weird
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 12:10:00 PM »

Hi has anyone suffered with a timing issue on GOW? there seems to be a delay from when the gun is fired till the shots appear,yet the game still proceeds?? any suggestions would be helpful.