xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Linux Help  (Read 89 times)

chaos101

• Archived User
Linux Help
« on: April 11, 2006, 06:02:00 AM »

Hi
I was using autoinstaller deluxe to install some new dahboards onto my xbox and i accidently installed linux i think to the c drive but the partitions have all cange and what was in e is in a file called cdrom. It now asks me to choose a method to boot linux  whenever i turn it on and i can't get to any of my orignal dashboard.
i still have evrything from drive e but i think that my Evo x dash from the c drive has been replaced.
does anyone know have i can get rid of this i can no longer connect to the xbox or use xlink kia .
i also can't get any games or app that where on my xbox to run
i really just want to get rid of this and put it back to normal.
do i need to reformat the harddrive and if so haw do i do that from linux.
I can still turn it on withour the chip and get the normal unmodded xbox dash.
please can someone help!!
its really pissing me off i've spent hours trying things and looking on the net but made no progress.

chaos

halofun121

• Archived User
Linux Help
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 07:07:00 AM »

QUOTE(chaos101 @ Apr 11 2006, 07:33 AM) *

Hi
I was using autoinstaller deluxe to install some new dahboards onto my xbox and i accidently installed linux i think to the c drive but the partitions have all cange and what was in e is in a file called cdrom. It now asks me to choose a method to boot linux  whenever i turn it on and i can't get to any of my orignal dashboard.
i still have evrything from drive e but i think that my Evo x dash from the c drive has been replaced.
does anyone know have i can get rid of this i can no longer connect to the xbox or use xlink kia .
i also can't get any games or app that where on my xbox to run
i really just want to get rid of this and put it back to normal.
do i need to reformat the harddrive and if so haw do i do that from linux.
I can still turn it on withour the chip and get the normal unmodded xbox dash.
please can someone help!!
its really pissing me off i've spent hours trying things and looking on the net but made no progress.
chaos

Wrong section, these are the Xbox 360 software forums..

This post has been edited by halofun121: Apr 11 2006, 02:07 PM