xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Streaming Videos Without Mce?  (Read 212 times)

bigphill911

• Archived User
Streaming Videos Without Mce?
« on: January 15, 2006, 11:37:00 AM »

Is there a way to trick my 360 into believing my laptop is a mce instead oh xp home? Let me know because I want to use the mce features badly lol.

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 11:07:00 AM »

That gamercard looks familiar lol  No there isnt a way that im aware of unfortunately, but ive had a great time streaming music from my pc while i play geometry wars lol my wife just has the remote so if a dumb song comes one, she can change it with the remote and i can keep killing those shapes. smile.gif

bigphill911

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 08:09:00 PM »

alright thanks that sucks man and i tell u whoever designed the graphics for that gamer card is my hero!

luthan

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2006, 11:54:00 AM »

QUOTE(deakphreak @ Jan 15 2006, 07:14 PM) *

That gamercard looks familiar lol  No there isnt a way that im aware of unfortunately, but ive had a great time streaming music from my pc while i play geometry wars lol my wife just has the remote so if a dumb song comes one, she can change it with the remote and i can keep killing those shapes. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

that game is so freakin addicting, but i gotta say the music that it comes with makes it even more fun
its like lumines for psp, without music it wouldnt be as much fun

halo2rox

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2006, 05:51:00 PM »

Well theres a few things you could do but I don't think we are allowed to talk about it. All I will say is "TweakNT".

xboxmodder4life

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2006, 06:46:00 PM »

you can discuss it but not where to get it...basically i believe it changes ur version of windows xp or whatever to   MCE2005..I have MCE2005 hp computer so i've never had to use it. It's warez though because it unlocks the activation on windows and changes editions and what not..