xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How Do You Get Screenshots To Show Up In Fsd  (Read 150 times)

drvsbsm

• Archived User
How Do You Get Screenshots To Show Up In Fsd
« on: May 03, 2011, 03:20:00 PM »

How do you get screenshots to show up in FSD. I use screenshot count 2 setting and NXE style gameart but it always says no screenshots available the covers and all other related info shows up.

Ive looked and cant find any info? Ive read something about indexing but not how to do it? But could someone point me to a link or tutorial? Everything else shows up when I refresh artwork but no screenshots? I have it set to two screenshots I can do without the screenshots but it wont let me go under 2 in the FSD settings? I prefer no screenshots can I set this somehow in another place too zero screenshots.

My setup
FSD 2.x
Using NXE view for game covers and boxart because I like the info it gives on the games and ratings ect,.

Thanks for any help in advance.

TheRealJPizzle

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 04:19:00 PM »

in the settings you can tell it exactly what to download (covers, screenshots, backgrounds...)  have a look through the general settings.

drvsbsm

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 04:14:00 PM »

Yeah I got it set to screenshot count 2 but only a few games show the screen shots?  I'm trying to get all my games to show screenshots if it wont let me set to zero. I would rather do without them but it wont let me go lower than 2 on screenshot count.  I will try to mess around again and see what I can come up with?

Thanks a lot for the help though.

drvsbsm

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 05:45:00 PM »

Figured it out thanks for the help!