xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Fsd And Dash Launch Screwed Up My Falcon. Need Help.  (Read 165 times)

TheRealJPizzle

• Archived User
Fsd And Dash Launch Screwed Up My Falcon. Need Help.
« on: May 03, 2011, 01:00:00 AM »

whats wrong with the falcon, tell me exactly what happens and what you did before it started happening. I will help you fix it.

TheRealJPizzle

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 12:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(x Yo1nK x @ May 3 2011, 04:26 AM) View Post

sounds like he tryed to install dashlaunch and it didn't go the way it was supposed to. most likey corrupted the nand, based on the fact that dashlaunch deals with the nand.
*OFF TOPIC* JP did you possibly play T.H.U.G. ?

LOL, I don't even know what that is.

on topic, I have  feeling what you did was try to install the latest dashlaunch (xex only) but you put it in a folder on your JTAG with old dashlaunch files in it. This ill cause the installer to install old patchs and will cause the console to freeze up. Reflash your nand and install dashlaunch properly wink.gif

Vayne

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 04:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(TheRealJPizzle @ May 3 2011, 07:40 PM) View Post

LOL, I don't even know what that is.

on topic, I have  feeling what you did was try to install the latest dashlaunch (xex only) but you put it in a folder on your JTAG with old dashlaunch files in it. This ill cause the installer to install old patchs and will cause the console to freeze up. Reflash your nand and install dashlaunch properly wink.gif

Disregard last post. THEREALJPIZZLE is right. That's what I did. I don't have a power canble with me, my xbOx didn't even com with an HDD! Luckily I still have an HDD but not a power cable  sad.gif . I still going to get the Jasper though. This time I can't screw up. No matter what. I will send my falcon back sometime this week, but I'll probably get some time before, and with that said, how do I flash my NAND? Btw, Thanks man, helped alot!

TheRealJPizzle

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 04:21:00 PM »

It is honestly a 10 minute repair, you just need to solder the wires up and reflash the nand manually. The console is in no way 'bricked'.

Vayne

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 04:32:00 PM »

QUOTE(TheRealJPizzle @ May 3 2011, 11:21 PM) View Post

It is honestly a 10 minute repair, you just need to solder the wires up and reflash the nand manually. The console is in no way 'bricked'.

How ironic, if I open my xbox, I loose the warranty to trade it in for my Jasper cause the guy who sold it to me has one of those stickers hidden behind the face plate. I think when I send my falcon back I'll leave a note explaining the problem, thanks, and once again, does anyone know where I can find a reliable tut on 12625 dash launch and FSD 2.0 RC 2.1??