xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Max Devices With Fsd  (Read 176 times)

phaez1

• Archived User
Max Devices With Fsd
« on: February 03, 2020, 05:46:00 PM »

Wondering what the maximum recognizable devices is with fsd.  Right now I have xbla on internal drive, 360 games on external, and profiles are all on flash drives.  External stays plugged into the back port but when I plug in 2 flash drives in the front it only sees the internal and 2 flash drives, not the external in the back.  If I unplug 1 profile from the font it sees the external just fine.  Can I only have 3 memory sources hooked up at any given time?

tk_saturn

• Archived User
Max Devices With Fsd
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 06:53:00 PM »

The console i'm using now will also only see 2 USB devices at one, doesn't matter which ports in. The console will only see a maximum of 6 devices, 4 of which are displayed at the top in FSD2. I highly doubt this is an issue with FSD2.

phaez1

• Archived User
Max Devices With Fsd
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 07:26:00 PM »

That makes sense but what would the 6 devices be? Dvd drive, internal hdd, external hdd, 2 flash drives, that's only 5 unless I'm missing something.  Ive had the external, flash drive, and kinect all plugged in and that works flawlessly.

This post has been edited by phaez1: Today, 03:27 AM

tk_saturn

• Archived User
Max Devices With Fsd
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 08:00:00 PM »

6 Devices in the memory settings of the stock dash. 2 MU's, BB MU, Sata HDD, 2 USB Memory Sticks.