xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: XeLL Update to Add Support for HDMI *update*  (Read 1133 times)

rl2k

• Archived User
XeLL Update to Add Support for HDMI *update*
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2011, 05:32:00 PM »

I have a xenon with freeboot 12611. Just updated it to dash launch 2.2.

I also have an xcm white 360 HDMI 1080p Cable which allows me to use HDMI on a xenon console connected. When I use the xelllaunch from dash launch 2.2 along with the xell.bin from the previous pages, the system reboots but I'm unable to see anything. There is no video signal received by the TV.

However, the controller light is on for controller one.

Any suggestions on how I can also use xell hdmi with this setup? Perhaps there is a way for those with hdmi adapters on non HDMI consoles to be able to in future releases.

TIA

rl2k

• Archived User
XeLL Update to Add Support for HDMI *update*
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2011, 02:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(rl2k @ Jun 22 2011, 12:32 AM) View Post

I have a xenon with freeboot 12611. Just updated it to dash launch 2.2.

I also have an xcm white 360 HDMI 1080p Cable which allows me to use HDMI on a xenon console connected. When I use the xelllaunch from dash launch 2.2 along with the xell.bin from the previous pages, the system reboots but I'm unable to see anything. There is no video signal received by the TV.

However, the controller light is on for controller one.

Any suggestions on how I can also use xell hdmi with this setup? Perhaps there is a way for those with hdmi adapters on non HDMI consoles to be able to in future releases.

TIA

Problem solved!

Thanks for all the info provided in this thread. I was able to get the fix on Tuxuser libxenon forum.

See the below links:

Xell Updates

Xell

[BUGREPORTING] Xell

They are putting lots of effort in improving Xell so I just included the above links to point others in that direction for Xell updates, and to report bugs.

Pages: 1 2 [3]