xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 2 Xbox And 2 Gamer Tags On Live At Same Time  (Read 298 times)

Aldanga

• Archived User
2 Xbox And 2 Gamer Tags On Live At Same Time
« on: January 26, 2011, 02:09:00 PM »

Do you have UPNP enabled in your router? UPNP should always allow multiple 360s to connect to LIVE at the same time.

As for Gold accounts: you do need individual subscriptions per account. However, like you said, the Family Gold account can put up to 4 accounts under one bill and is $99.99 per year.

Ketchup_Bomb

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 02:22:00 PM »

Are you trying to connect to Live with the same profile? This would kick off the other person using it.

Also, as long as you have DHCP enabled on your router, and your Xboxs are set to Automatic in the Network Settings, they should be able to resolve issues themselves.

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 07:15:00 PM »

this was a big problem back in the XB1 days, a second xbox signing in would kick the first offline, it had something to do with the way it handshakes with Live, it wouldnt allow 2 connections from the same IP

i dont know if MS has fixed this or not, as it doesnt seem like something that can be fixed on the client end to me

as for the family pack, it works pretty much like having 4 individual gold accounts, they can be on different xboxes, different houses/IPs, etc, so with a family pack the account thing at least wont be an issue

Aldanga

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 07:21:00 PM »

It's a client-side problem; I believe it has to do with ports.

My younger brother and I play on LIVE at the same time every day, and we've even had up to 5 Xboxes connected to LIVE at once. Having UPNP enabled has always allowed us to play and the NAT to be open for all consoles.