xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]

Author Topic: Jan 2011 Live Update May Have New Fw Checks?  (Read 3400 times)

pcz

• Archived User
Jan 2011 Live Update May Have New Fw Checks?
« Reply #420 on: February 21, 2011, 01:50:00 PM »

I have two questions:

1. Can somebody confirm that BO is working on lt+ 1.1 LITEON drives?
2. I am new to modding. If xbox asks me to update the dashboard can I do that or should I only update the firmwares?

kami623

• Archived User
« Reply #421 on: February 24, 2011, 02:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(pcz @ Feb 21 2011, 03:50 PM) View Post

I have two questions:

1. Can somebody confirm that BO is working on lt+ 1.1 LITEON drives?
2. I am new to modding. If xbox asks me to update the dashboard can I do that or should I only update the firmwares?

1. Black Ops works. You have to run it through ABGX to make sure it gets the AP25 patches. You will have to do the same with MW2 and Halo Reach as well as the latest dashboard adds AP25 to those games.

2. It depends on what the dashboard update does. The first Kinect dashboard enabled AP25 so LT+ was pushed for the drives that used those AP25 checks. The second Kinect dashboard enabled AP25 for Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2 and Halo Reach, so they had to be reran through ABGX to be repatched.

carloz420

• Archived User
« Reply #422 on: March 20, 2011, 03:28:00 AM »

Hi !
So it happened that I said yes to the dashupdate that came with Homefront. After that the game freezes or it says "dirty disc, please clean..". So after that I started to read different forums and eventually came here. What happened was it brought ap25 to Black Ops and so on. But after using abgx and burned the games again it looks okey.
My question is as follows: I cannot still use Homefront because it freezes or says dirty disc although I have burned it after the confirmation from abgx. I also get freezing or dirty disc from the new LEGO or Crysis 2( they have not been confirmed yet through abgx!) but from what I can read a lot of other people play these games without problems. As I see it all these games must contain ap25 but not yet confirmed and as for Homefront I think the game itself doesn`t contain ap25 but the new dash introduced it for sertain older and for som recent newer games. I wonder if this is a new trick to in the future ban all older burnt games/backups  within a future dashupdate. I always play offline.

This post has been edited by carloz420: Mar 20 2011, 10:31 AM

WarezRat

• Archived User
« Reply #423 on: March 25, 2011, 06:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(carloz420 @ Mar 20 2011, 10:28 AM) View Post

Hi !
So it happened that I said yes to the dashupdate that came with Homefront. After that the game freezes or it says "dirty disc, please clean..". So after that I started to read different forums and eventually came here. What happened was it brought ap25 to Black Ops and so on. But after using abgx and burned the games again it looks okey.
My question is as follows: I cannot still use Homefront because it freezes or says dirty disc although I have burned it after the confirmation from abgx. I also get freezing or dirty disc from the new LEGO or Crysis 2( they have not been confirmed yet through abgx!) but from what I can read a lot of other people play these games without problems. As I see it all these games must contain ap25 but not yet confirmed and as for Homefront I think the game itself doesn`t contain ap25 but the new dash introduced it for sertain older and for som recent newer games. I wonder if this is a new trick to in the future ban all older burnt games/backups  within a future dashupdate. I always play offline.

I did the same thing basically. I accepted the update from Homefront sad.gif and now I can't play any backups and some originals without freezing?? Homefront freezes, Gears of war 2 freezes and others, all the originals??  uhh.gif I hope there is a work-a-round. What's up with the originals freezing? I have an Elite with a BenQ in it running LT+

WarezRat

• Archived User
« Reply #424 on: March 26, 2011, 02:02:00 PM »

Not quite sure what is happening. I removed my HD and hooked up a USB stick and could play both backups and originals?? Put the HD back in and can now play games, must of been a bad HD connection or something. All is good now.

hany262

• Archived User
« Reply #425 on: September 20, 2011, 10:02:00 PM »

even my original no rip wont work to cod mw2 and black ops
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]