xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Two Part Question Regarding Family Xbox Live Pack For 99 Bucks  (Read 113 times)

Aldanga

• Archived User
Two Part Question Regarding Family Xbox Live Pack For 99 Bucks
« on: January 14, 2011, 01:57:00 PM »

Your answer is here.

Aldanga

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 04:36:00 PM »

From my understanding according to what I linked earlier, what you're wanting to do is indeed possible. You'll need to have all of the accounts on one console while you activate the Family Membership, but after that they can be transferred to other consoles.

Aldanga

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 05:24:00 PM »

Yes. Like I said, the link I gave earlier seems to indicate that you merely need to have all of the profiles on the central console and activate the membership, but after that they can be transferred to other consoles.

Also check out the Family Pack FAQ.

Aldanga

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 05:52:00 PM »

Yes. Everything you want to do is possible.

Q: I am currently an Xbox LIVE Gold member. If I have time   remaining on my current subscription, do I receive a discount on an Xbox   LIVE Gold Family Pack?

A: We will give existing Xbox LIVE Gold members a prorated discount   on the purchase of a Family Pack. For each month remaining on your   current Xbox LIVE Gold subscription, we will reduce the purchase price   of a Family Pack by $5. For example, if you have six months of your Gold   subscription remaining, you qualify for a $30 discount and will only be   charged $69.99 at the time of purchase. If you have 20 months or more   of your current Xbox LIVE Gold subscription remaining, you can upgrade   to an Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack for free. You will not receive a refund   for any remaining subscription time in excess of 20 months.

Q: Can I add existing Xbox LIVE Gold members to my Family Pack? For example, my kids are already Xbox LIVE Gold members.

A: Yes. When an existing Xbox LIVE Gold member is added to a Family   Pack, the remaining time on their Gold membership benefits the whole   family! For every two months remaining on their current Gold membership,   the entire family receives an extra month of Xbox LIVE Gold. For   example, if your child has six months remaining on their existing Xbox   LIVE Gold membership, when you add him/her to your Family Pack, all four   of the individual Xbox LIVE Gold accounts available in your Family Pack   will be extended by an additional three months. If you have two   children who have four and six months of Gold remaining, respectively,   on their existing Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, all four of the   individual Xbox LIVE Gold accounts available in your Family Pack will be   extended by an additional five months.

maddog75

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 12:14:00 AM »

ok thanks