xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Xbox LIVE Update coming Nov. 17th  (Read 449 times)

Looouky

• Archived User
Xbox LIVE Update coming Nov. 17th
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2009, 03:11:00 PM »

Read through this faq all is explained.

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=637843

Basically you installed the codec incorrectly though.

sofa king dumb

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2009, 03:30:00 PM »

yeah free weekend to get anyone on LIVE whom is too scared until this banning settles down

mat82284

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2009, 06:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(clouduz @ Nov 12 2009, 09:50 PM) View Post

Nope right there with you, pointless to me. Why can't they just give us a web browser instead, after a while it will probably be hard to find what you b/c of all the "features" we'll get  sad.gif

Actually microsoft is right on track, They lured in all the young children and now there louring in the, the child molesters with the new facebook/twitter access. Now they can go on xbox live and find young children to go after, See there photos(facebook), and see exactly what there doing or been up to (on twitter)

Good Job microsoft, Whats next finding a way to sell to the homeless, or murderer's in jail?

Seriously though these new things are stupid and I would be 100% with anyone who wishes to protest these new features. This is a video game system and these features should not be included into a video game system since young children play on it all the time. Microsoft's starting to be like tobacco companies, We don't sell to young children (child molesters buying xbox360's for twitter/facebook new features) if they smoke it its not out fault ( The same as child molesters hunting down young children and raping them after using and xbox to do so, and its already happend before now its like handing a child candy) Microsoft's new market must be aimed for child molesters, I guess the Japanese market is that bad! .

They need to invest there money in improving the live experience and  separate live users by age. Where 18+ can play together, and anyone 17 and younger needs to play with 17 and younger.

haqtiq

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2009, 06:15:00 PM »

I think SKY Player is the BEST feature xbox live has, will have, and will be hard to ever go beyond what it has now without giving us a browser.

Sky player DOMINATES Netflix. For one you can watch Live TV in the UK, im watching 1408 right now.

And the movies that it has for On demand service are even newer than the ones on netflix. Pretty much the same quality, sound, etc..

If I was live, i'd be trying to figure out how to get Sky to the US people who'd want to check out the service.

Mr N

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2009, 07:47:00 PM »

Why is the "ban wave" whining spilling over to every topic on X-S? Seriously. GTF over it.

tristanx

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2009, 07:49:00 PM »

how does this make my "xbox experience" any better? uhh.gif

i don't use any of these things.

stream internet tv... I WANT TV ON MY XBOX!!

fatvince

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2009, 09:13:00 PM »

All this useless bloatware.. give us some codecs to play MKV and AVI without having to connect to Live, that's all.

ca102455

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2009, 02:55:00 AM »

M$ please stop fillimg my console hard drive with crap, sorry but all I want a console for is to play games & thats all.

bplus

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2009, 03:05:00 AM »

Is this the update that disables the usage of "unauthorized" memory cards?

CaptainStu

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2009, 09:18:00 AM »

The Twitter and Facebook parts I'm not so bothered about but I think it'll be pretty good to have my Last.FM account scrobbling/streaming.

Muzzakus

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2009, 06:24:00 PM »

What the?  Last.fm exclusive to USA and UK.  Once again the world gets shafted.

kiwimods

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2009, 06:06:00 AM »

Who wants facebook and twitter on their xbox's? thats so gay. i didnt think 45 year old solo mothers had an xbox.maybe they could use there sons. I would be so gutted if my old lady said she needed to use my xbox to check how her facebook farm is doing.  I hate it how big companys push there brand image along side twitter facebook etc  "so cool" man its a giant contact book and photo album with built in counter productive device.
zune would be cool, but ya have to pay for broadband bandwidth of the HD movie plus they are going to ping ya high rates for the movie.

IamReptar

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2009, 11:16:00 AM »

QUOTE(JohnnyBigodes @ Nov 14 2009, 03:18 AM) View Post

Left 4 Dead 2 has WAVE 5.

It is confirmed.

As well as Assassins creed 2

kiwimods

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2009, 06:48:00 AM »

QUOTE(Dim7 @ Nov 15 2009, 02:53 AM) View Post

I have bought a new box. How you thinks, what it is better - to update the dashboard, to download media update and then to modify a box or at first to modify, and then to be updated the dashboard?

if you mod it first your xbox will be flaged for latter banning and you may not even get the update, download all files first and then mod, use a silver account and delete that acocunt after, the downloaded content should be locked to your console then and not your silver account that you wont use. when you delete the silver acocunt select delet profile only not data. giggidy
Pages: 1 [2]