xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Original Ms Firmware Restore  (Read 353 times)

xbrandon

• Archived User
Original Ms Firmware Restore
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2009, 07:32:00 AM »

after a check i got the same 54402 error or whatever

but im still not banned and playing on my (now) stock benq as mentioned before.  We shall see how things go.  If I get banned I have a lite on that i'll use when c4 comes through w/the ixlite

realitybytes

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2009, 07:39:00 AM »

QUOTE(xbrandon @ Nov 11 2009, 03:32 PM) View Post

after a check i got the same 54402 error or whatever

but im still not banned and playing on my (now) stock benq as mentioned before.  We shall see how things go.  If I get banned I have a lite on that i'll use when c4 comes through w/the ixlite

Can you confirm if the original drive was a benq or have you spoofed a benq drive?

xbrandon

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2009, 09:03:00 AM »

yup im sure it was originally a benq

story:

i got it used from a guy about a year ago and had a friend flash it...sent it to MS to be repaired they sent it back STILL modded.  I never bothered upgrade it til about 2 weeks ago or so?  As of yesterday i went from 1.61 back to stock.

we'll see what happens.

skilo100

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2009, 09:57:00 AM »

Restored my hitachi and not banned. So it's been 5 days so far and nothing. It seems like restoring is safe.

pershy

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2009, 10:24:00 AM »

QUOTE(skilo100 @ Nov 11 2009, 05:57 PM) View Post

Restored my hitachi and not banned. So it's been 5 days so far and nothing. It seems like restoring is safe.

I cross my fingers for all You guys/girls. I also want to restore my BenQ firmware so I could finally buy and play MW2 live.

Can you also post exact date when you previously had been Live with hacked FW before restoring? I wonder how it is about flagging consoles by MS. When could this heappen and if it really matters. Do we have another chance from MS to stop modding? smile.gif

skilo100

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2009, 10:43:00 AM »

Last time I was online with ixtreme 1.5.1 was on the 25/26 of October just before console bans started but was afraid cos there was gametag bans happening.

pershy

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2009, 10:48:00 AM »

QUOTE(skilo100 @ Nov 11 2009, 06:43 PM) View Post

Last time I was online with ixtreme 1.5.1 was on the 25/26 of October just before console bans started but was afraid cos there was gametag bans happening.

But in Your situation it was before WPA2 System Update which took place 28.10.2009. Can anyone else post last date of Live activity using hacked FW?

Cubic_X

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2009, 11:04:00 AM »

QUOTE(pershy @ Nov 11 2009, 06:48 PM) View Post

But in Your situation it was before WPA2 System Update which took place 28.10.2009. Can anyone else post last date of Live activity using hacked FW?

17 September was my latest Xbox Live activity (not banned at that day), 18 September my Xbox got the RROD. I fixed it last weekend (7 November) and when I tried to connect, I were banned. So they flagged the Xbox 360 ON or even BEFORE 17 September.

thehump2001

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2009, 02:13:00 PM »

Last time I played on my 1.6 ms25 was first week of August. Just signed onto Live with spoofed OFW no problems...

SoapyTaco

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2009, 04:08:00 PM »

I was flagged atleast Sunday.I flashed my 360 back to OFW Monday played Naruto online for 20 minutes, played story mode for 40 with live connected. Reverted back to 1.6 benq played DB Raging Blast unverified by ABGX (couldn't find it in the database). I bought a new xbox Tuesday recovered GT on the new one. Then I reverted again back to OFW, tried to recover it on the old one and said I couldn't because I was banned. So yeah. I find it weird M$ banned it when I moved the GT to a new 360  blink.gif , so either they flag and then ban later even if you revert to OFW or they just wanna make Pirates buy a new 360.

Cubic_X

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2009, 01:52:00 AM »

QUOTE(pershy @ Nov 11 2009, 10:16 PM) View Post

Cubic_X, but have You restored Your firmware? Theory about flagging Xbox during a period of time is not proofed (am I right?). You could also be banned just after you connected to Live. But if flagging took place we would like to know when exactly it could be and if restoring firmware makes sense. So everybody who hasn't been already banned, could restore FW and stay Live.

Oops, I didn't flash back to the official firmware 'cause at that time we weren't aware of the upcoming ban wave.

mat82284

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2009, 01:42:00 PM »

I would flash my xbox back to original but i dont have the original Liteon firmware sad.gif To bad no one was able to get the original. How did C4 get it? He has to have it somewhere since he was be able to hack it and have firmware to write. I wish he would release the original for us.

spacedmonkeys

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2009, 02:10:00 PM »

Nope - dont waste your time.

I had a 360 Elite. Repaired by MS at end of June. Came back with new motherboard and new benq drive.

Flashed it right out the box. Updated to latest firmwares when they became available (1.61 last week). always flashed using connectivity kit CK3 pro.

Never played games early. Never played pre-release/P2P/review copies. Hardly been on the thing since June as Ive been busy with work. When I have been on its with originals of GTA4, and i've not played online for a long time.

I bought original retail of COD MW2 and played it when it arrived (Monday this week) - played online for a couple of hours. This was with the 1.61 firmware still installed.

Then decided to flash back to original stock firmware yesterday, and did so once I'd found my original firmware... Played on Live again with retail COD MW2, played about 3 hours.

Turned xbox off last night, turned it on again tonight, signed in and then straight out of xbox Live. Got the message about being banned for violation of terms blah blah.

Pissed off because its an Elite and hardly been used. But hey, ive been hit with every single ban wave up to now, so I was expecting it sad.gif

**quick edit** - just checked. GTAIV retail played 11-OCT-09. and before that NOTHING played since July. They are either detecting firmware, or flagged people a LONG time ago.

GMSkel

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2009, 02:38:00 PM »

how do you check if your console is flagged or not?
Pages: 1 [2]