xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Uncorrupt Your Hdd Files After Ban!  (Read 988 times)

Rofy

• Archived User
Uncorrupt Your Hdd Files After Ban!
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2009, 05:09:00 PM »

So by these steps ,  can I get achievements on banned xbox360 ?

resante

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2009, 05:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(GOOSExp @ Nov 12 2009, 02:18 AM) View Post

what about this has anyone or willing to try this i read here..

http://forums.xbox-s...o...4841&st=45#

That is similar to what I did, and it does work. See my post here here:

http://forums.xbox-s...&...t&p=4565666

reaperz

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2009, 12:26:00 PM »

What would happen if you use a HDD even after the console is banned, for offline use(primary to save game progress).

Would the HDD become corrupted, and never be usable on a UNbanned console in the future? Someone please explain this HDD stuff.

ollymaster66

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2009, 03:00:00 PM »

It seems like its corrupting your xbox not your hard drive, If i were to buy a brand new Hdd and us it on the banned xbox  then wouldnt that become corrupted therefore the xbox it whats making the corruptions happen so now banned xboxes are pretty much useless for data,
ex.. say i have a friend who never plays online and never will and he has an unmodded-unbanned xbox and i trade him my modded-banned for his then if he puts his Hdd on the banned xbox and never connects it to the internet just uses it offline would his files then become corrupt? if so then M$ corrupted the xbox not the hdd

madmatt30

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2009, 03:16:00 AM »

Ive had 100 % success using the conflag remover & resigning tools with a 360hd - pc sata connector & xplorer360

Tried it 4 or 5 times & an now able to rack up achievements & gamer points on my banned console & transfer them to my new elite one using this process!! The uncorruption process has to be done evry time you swap the hard drive to the unbanned console but it takes literally 2 minutes once done a few times
 smile.gif

sansini

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2009, 11:08:00 AM »

QUOTE(madmatt30 @ Nov 14 2009, 10:16 AM) View Post

Ive had 100 % success using the conflag remover & resigning tools with a 360hd - pc sata connector & xplorer360

Tried it 4 or 5 times & an now able to rack up achievements & gamer points on my banned console & transfer them to my new elite one using this process!! The uncorruption process has to be done evry time you swap the hard drive to the unbanned console but it takes literally 2 minutes once done a few times
 smile.gif

I've had a quick go with Fifa 10 and managed to get a 5G Gamerpoint uploaded using this method.
But how safe is it to do on a regular basis? It's a hex edit which surely M$ can ban at least your profile for?

antispimmer

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2009, 02:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(madmatt30 @ Nov 14 2009, 11:16 AM) View Post

Which conflag remover/tools are you using?

-Gadget-

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2009, 04:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(antispimmer @ Nov 14 2009, 11:24 PM) *

Which conflag remover/tools are you using?

http://www.xbox360-content.com/forums/xbox-360-modding-programs/1574-con-flag-remover.html#post10804

CON flag remover ...
this along side 360 hash block calculator will fix those Profiles currupted by a console ban

GOOSExp

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2009, 06:19:00 AM »

has this guide worked for anyone yet?

http://www.se7ensins...tml#post1210463

KingSmokey

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2009, 06:02:00 PM »

GOOSE...  my friend just sent me that link, so I came here to see if anyone had comments on it.  Could we get some people who know how this stuff works to look at that and tell us what they think?  jester.gif

rastaman108037

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2009, 01:55:00 AM »

QUOTE(KingSmokey @ Nov 16 2009, 08:02 PM) View Post

GOOSE...  my friend just sent me that link, so I came here to see if anyone had comments on it.  Could we get some people who know how this stuff works to look at that and tell us what they think?  jester.gif

The guide works. For gamesave files you do the exact same thing. If you're having trouble finding files, use xport360

newboxflash

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2009, 01:45:00 PM »

hi all

i put my banned hdd in my unbanned console and no gamertag profile, so tried to upload it - came back corrupt HDD

so tried again with new hdd and worked fine but thats a unmodded 360 and spanky new hdd

reading on i guess re-formatting the hdd and starting again wont work ?? im not fussed about the game saves but if the old hdd can be recovered again

rookie4sho

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2009, 10:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(reaperz @ Nov 13 2009, 02:26 PM) View Post

What would happen if you use a HDD even after the console is banned, for offline use(primary to save game progress).

Would the HDD become corrupted, and never be usable on a UNbanned console in the future? Someone please explain this HDD stuff.

Ok so heres the basics, hopfully you will understand better.

1. Banned xbox will make game saves and gamertag "appear" corrupt if HDD or MU is moved to another xbox that is NOT banned. (once accessed after being banned)

2. The games saves will work along with the gamertag on the banned xbox regardless. Even moving it to a MU taking it to another xbox and seeing it as corrupt then moving it back to the banned xbox. It will still work. You can continue playing where you left off and everything.

3. You HDD is not physically damaged in any way or form what so ever. it will work on ANY xbox. Just your game saves and gamer tag will "appear" corrupt. Either you do the trick mentioned here (con flag remover) or you just reformat the drive on a xbox that isnt banned keeping in mind that once inserted into a banned xbox it will once again "appear" as corrupt if brought back to the xbox that isnt banned.

Hope this gives you and whoever else a better understanding.  rolleyes.gif

rookie4sho

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2009, 10:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(rastaman108037 @ Nov 21 2009, 03:55 AM) View Post

The guide works. For gamesave files you do the exact same thing. If you're having trouble finding files, use xport360

Question, im hoping to eventually do this, Does any xbox HDD transfer kit work aslong as you have the right prgs or does it have to be a specific transfer kit to explore the HDD and do the changes? like a non legit transfer kit or something cuz im looking to buy one and amazon seems to have a couple different ones. blink.gif

lllN30lll

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2009, 08:18:00 AM »

Sorted, I ran my Assassins creed 2 through the same process.

thank you very much  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4