xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Not Banned Post Here  (Read 2983 times)

Zod5000

• Archived User
Not Banned Post Here
« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2010, 07:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(Meccs @ Jan 15 2010, 04:27 PM) View Post

Wow! I tought I was banned... didn't go online since the ban wave. I had the guts to check today and not banned!  blink.gif
I bought a PS3 because I thought I was banned... rofl! Still don't regret it!

Is there a chance if I flash to the legal FW I don't get banned in the future?

always chance.. never a guarantee smile.gif

I don't think we've ever gotten enough details on what microsoft used to do all the bans.  So no one really knows how they did it yet.. so no certainty on being safe, or whether or not they logged your data at some point, and then didn't ban, or are still waiting.

For me.. I don't play online.. so backups/originals were never used on live.  I've play offline, and never have discs in the tray when connect to live.  I'm not banned.  My personal feeling is what ever they did detect required a disc to be in the drive when connected to live (might not have mattered if it was an orig or backup, but a disc had to be there).  It's the only explanation as to why I never got banned. other then being lucky).

Loomies

• Archived User
Not Banned Post Here
« Reply #136 on: January 16, 2010, 02:28:00 PM »

Hey guys/gals. Im about to receive an unbanned Xbox with 1.61 firmware and already have a non-modded 360. Do I get a memory card and make a profile on the non-modded 360 and recover my gamertag. After that, I start playing games on my unbanned modded 360 for achievements and transfer it back to the non-modded one? Thanks for reading

MSsucksgonnabuyaPS3

• Archived User
Not Banned Post Here
« Reply #137 on: January 16, 2010, 05:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(high five @ Jan 14 2010, 01:05 PM) View Post

youre retarded

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33866696

360beast

• Archived User
Not Banned Post Here
« Reply #138 on: January 16, 2010, 06:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(MSsucksgonnabuyaPS3 @ Jan 16 2010, 07:56 PM) View Post

your point fucktard? i said youre retarded, cause u call BS on a person who said he isnt banned... and said he could even be MS tempting us to go online. you are a dumbass, everyone here knows about the huge banwave...

MSsucksgonnabuyaPS3

• Archived User
Not Banned Post Here
« Reply #139 on: January 17, 2010, 01:17:00 AM »

QUOTE(360beast @ Jan 16 2010, 05:14 PM) View Post

your point fucktard? i said youre retarded, cause u call BS on a person who said he isnt banned... and said he could even be MS tempting us to go online. you are a dumbass, everyone here knows about the huge banwave...

anyone who goes online with anyone firmware right now will get banned

people with low post aka ANYONE can come on here and say Hey i'm not banned which is basically a signal to people to try online again, Its not a conspiracy theory when one of the developers showed up in 360banned on efnet or #fw ....can't remember his name now but he did put on his twitter that people should leave him alone and he jumped on IRC to tell people the same thing

the only firmware i've looked into that won't get you banned is the 1.41 thats on the dvdrom forum here

Meccs

• Archived User
Not Banned Post Here
« Reply #140 on: January 17, 2010, 02:20:00 AM »

Not true, I'm not banned... yet!

MSsucksgonnabuyaPS3

• Archived User
Not Banned Post Here
« Reply #141 on: January 17, 2010, 02:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(Meccs @ Jan 17 2010, 01:20 AM) View Post

Not true, I'm not banned... yet!

have you played backups online?  

What firmware are you using? and anyone can say anything on the interwebs so post a picture or you're a lier

Chancer

• Archived User
Not Banned Post Here
« Reply #142 on: January 17, 2010, 04:13:00 AM »

QUOTE(high five @ Jan 14 2010, 09:05 PM) View Post

youre retarded

QUOTE(360beast @ Jan 17 2010, 01:14 AM) View Post

Not too bright really. You just tripped yourself up as having multiple accounts, you also have 5 warns as 360 beast. Both are shutdown as will be all your new ones

Meccs

• Archived User
Not Banned Post Here
« Reply #143 on: January 17, 2010, 11:35:00 AM »

QUOTE(MSsucksgonnabuyaPS3 @ Jan 17 2010, 10:46 AM) View Post

have you played backups online?  

What firmware are you using? and anyone can say anything on the interwebs so post a picture or you're a lier

Yes. Survived the wave in 2008 with iXtreme 1.4 and in 2009 with 1.6. Same console.
Microsoft repaired the console in August 2009 though. They replaced the board and changed the DVD key (dunno why) but they didn't exchange the drive itself.

jupiterx

• Archived User
Not Banned Post Here
« Reply #144 on: January 17, 2010, 02:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(me2611 @ Jan 17 2010, 02:50 PM) View Post

Not banned. BenQ 1.41 Non Stealth 12x Backups played both Online and Off. All games 100% verify and SplitVid enabled. No backups played before release.

So far so good. (touches wood)

EDIT*
Manufacturer's date of the box: 2008
DVD Drive: BenQ Ixtreme 1.4 Non Stealth 12x Rev2/Rev4
firmware spoofed?: Yes - BenQ spoofed as LiteOn.
Pirate anything?:(simple yes or no, no details!) no, just backups.
Newest game: Bayonetta/Darksiders
Amount of burned games played since the first modded: 10-15
Comments about your history: Flashed a few months ago. Play all backups single or multi signed into XBL
Belief on banning: Stealth Checks/SplitVid

Had another box running 1.51 then 1.6/1.61 BenQ - Used for around 18months. Pulled the ethernet back in novemeber when the banwave was hitting hard. Checked online repair/rang m$ for repair both said console had been Banned tampered with, that was around december.

Peace Out

Damn man, I'm soo tempted go back online.

Meccs

• Archived User
Not Banned Post Here
« Reply #145 on: January 17, 2010, 06:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(unknownUzer @ Nov 26 2009, 11:15 AM) View Post

** Never had a backup in my dvd drive while on XBL***
All games installed to Hard Drive so disc barely even runs to start game...
Havent been on XBOX Live LESS THAN 8 TO 10 HRS A DAY...

So this means you only play originals online or you connect to live after the game loaded from the backup?

Meccs

• Archived User
Not Banned Post Here
« Reply #146 on: January 18, 2010, 01:27:00 PM »

I know it might be just a theory from unknownUzer but it would be interesting to know if the disc sets the flag while disconnected from live or only when you are connected. Judging from his test I think it sets the flag only while connected to live which is strange I think... so it must be something on the disc that checks your drive and reports it to MS every time you start a game. On the other hand he said MW2 started as soon as he connected to live which doesn't make sense IMHO.

burpy

• Archived User
Not Banned Post Here
« Reply #147 on: January 20, 2010, 04:34:00 AM »

1.61 for a week and been play MW2 all week, not banned yet, Was unfortunate and flashed 360 the day of the ban wave, didn't go online with it till last week. Also MW2 isn't SplitDvd either which new LT requires for non banning/flagging

Loomies

• Archived User
Not Banned Post Here
« Reply #148 on: January 20, 2010, 08:51:00 AM »

QUOTE(burpy @ Jan 20 2010, 05:34 AM) *

1.61 for a week and been play MW2 all week, not banned yet, Was unfortunate and flashed 360 the day of the ban wave, didn't go online with it till last week. Also MW2 isn't SplitDvd either which new LT requires for non banning/flagging

yeah i got a jasper like 2 weeks ago and flashed it with 1.61. i just went online yesterday on xbox live and not ban. i had a xenon 1.4 that was ban on the ban wave so crossing my fingers

Zod5000

• Archived User
Not Banned Post Here
« Reply #149 on: January 20, 2010, 07:07:00 PM »

maybe the stopped the banwave? so anyone playing with a 1.6 or 1.6.1 might still get there info flagged, but not banned til the next banwave?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11