xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Game Saves  (Read 288 times)

joe.uk

• Archived User
Game Saves
« on: November 07, 2009, 09:40:00 AM »

Similar question really, had my premuim console banned thursday,so went out bought new elite,can't play on banned machine with main profile otherwise it corrupts gamertag & game save data when i plug back into new elite. So I'm planning on getting another 360 (prob arcade) and flashing it and only playing back up games on that offline, So question is would they ban the unmodified elite mistaking it for the unbanned modified arcade??? CHEERS

connieboy

• Archived User
Game Saves
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 01:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(connieboy @ Nov 7 2009, 05:39 PM) View Post

Hi
just need a bit of advice, i had a modded machine until recently when i got the rrod, so i went out and got a new xbox but have not modded this one, but am using the old hd off my modded machine, would ms be able to detect my modded game saves and ban me or is it purely when inserting a copied game into your drive that ms can ban you???
many thanks
con

just to add the old machine DIDN`T get banned

GmetalVolks

• Archived User
Game Saves
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 01:48:00 PM »

kinda same situation here. I'm pretty sure I'm banned now, but I'll never know for sure since I haven't/won't ever connect to live so I won't get the ban message. I plan to move my hard drive from flashed console to non-flashed console and back again depending if I want to play single player (back up copy) or play multiplayer (retail copy) with same gamertag