xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Safe Ban Check  (Read 2115 times)

billyrainbow

• Archived User
Safe Ban Check
« Reply #180 on: December 28, 2009, 08:07:00 AM »

Is this safe ban check with the 54420 error message being returned still valid?

And and what point during the submission process is this error thrown?

I'm currently at the "Enter Billing Information" step of the process and I haven't seen any 54420 errors yet.  Do I need to go further?

6ft6

• Archived User
Safe Ban Check
« Reply #181 on: January 18, 2010, 01:13:00 AM »

All of my consoles have the error (This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try back again later.)

There is only 1 modded for mine wright now the rest are not and NOT banned and still get the same msg about making a repair request...

erak

• Archived User
Safe Ban Check
« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2010, 02:42:00 PM »

I know that my console is banned, because microsoft support told me. But how do I check if the console knows? Xval returns secdata clean.

So my saves doesn't get corrupted if I use my HDD with this console.

surrealism

• Archived User
Safe Ban Check
« Reply #183 on: February 08, 2010, 08:58:00 AM »

QUOTE(surrealism @ Feb 8 2010, 02:28 AM) View Post

Interesting, I just tried this with my old console. I can't even register the console it says "invalid serial number" when I try to register/repair the console on the site. I tried that network connectivity test (not sure if that's accurate) and that shoots back Z: 8015 - 1002 which apparently means it wasn't flagged?

Shrug, who knows. I'll sign it into live one of these days.

Also just did the connectivity test on my roomies Xbox with the HD off and it popped up saying the console was banned.

stranglerdave

• Archived User
Safe Ban Check
« Reply #184 on: February 14, 2010, 03:10:00 AM »

Unable to Complete Repair

Sorry, at this time we are unable to complete your request for an Xbox console repair. If you would like further assistance with this request, please call us at 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

Is this means that I'm Banned?

erak

• Archived User
Safe Ban Check
« Reply #185 on: February 14, 2010, 08:33:00 PM »

QUOTE(erak @ Jan 31 2010, 10:42 PM) View Post

I know that my console is banned, because microsoft support told me. But how do I check if the console knows? Xval returns secdata clean.

So my saves doesn't get corrupted if I use my HDD with this console.

Anyone?

Edit: I think i figured it out. I'll try to install a game to the hdd. If it works, i'm flagged, if it doesn't, it's banned. Right?

thwack

• Archived User
Safe Ban Check
« Reply #186 on: February 15, 2010, 08:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(erak @ Feb 15 2010, 03:33 AM) View Post

Anyone?

Edit: I think i figured it out. I'll try to install a game to the hdd. If it works, i'm flagged, if it doesn't, it's banned. Right?

If MS told you you're banned, then your banned. If you haven't tried to access Live, then your 360 will function like a normal 360. Once you try to access Live, it'll write to your NAND ('bad' secdata) and 'cripple' your console, not the HD. If you play games on that console after 'crippling' then the saves will become corrupt.

Easiest method to check bannage: dump your NAND pre Live connecting, make sure the NAND dumps are good. Connect to Live without your regular profile/HD, if your console's banned, it's banned - write good NAND dump bcak to 360 and you've got a normal 360 (sans Live).
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]