xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: PS3 vs. Wii vs. 360: Which Console Downloads Games Fastest?  (Read 464 times)

Guily6669

• Recovered User
PS3 vs. Wii vs. 360: Which Console Downloads Games Fastest?
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2009, 01:56:00 PM »

LOL

This must really be the pointless crapt i ever seen...

Anyway speed depends on lots of things servers, area u live in relation to the M$ or sonny servers, what ur downloading (i dont think everything is hosted in just one server)...

ps: and who cares wich one download faster? I tested a ps3 here, and it wasent that much slow for the things i downloaded...
Keep Cool

juntistik

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2009, 09:39:00 PM »

I just wish they displayed download speeds when downloading. grr.gif

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2009, 02:25:00 PM »

as everyone has already stated numerous times, i agree that there are way too many variables to even begin to create a comparison in downloading games across different consoles.

most people refer to ISP issues but i would also note that online network demand and user base for each console will play a major role as well.

at least game downloading time has so little to do with the pleasure of enjoying your respective console...

elguluso

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2020, 06:13:00 PM »

to me they all do about the same on demos and stuff, I have 2 ps3's and I do notice a bit of lag on the one that is connected wireless, I have 2 xbox 360's (thank god for roomates that can't afford rent)my xbox 360 goes to par with my 20gb ps3 I think is because they are both connected via cat5 cable, I tend to download my demos at night because for some reason my DSL is quicker (maybe less traffic). just my .02 cents

ps: wierdly enough the Wii actually downlads just as fast as my other 2 units that are hardwired to the network.
Pages: 1 2 [3]